Champions League Spot

Krypt

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be so peed off if a miracle happened and we lost the league on something like a point gap or goal difference...4 points or so wouldnt be to bad but that do your head thinking back to stupid games..Villa..Spurs etc.Honest to god cant see it coming to anything like that but hey long as we can get third place and a CL spot..all be good.

Ive just been looking our fixtute list for the next few games and comparing them to the dippers and spuds :

Us

Fulham (A)

Man Utd (H)

Blackpool (A)

Man city (H)

Spuds

Sunderland (A)

Blackpool(A)

Wolves (A)

West Ham(H)

Dippers

Wigan (H)

West ham (A)

Man Utd (H)

Sunderland (A)

how many points in all honestly will we get out of them four games with two extemely tricky fixtures. looks like spuds have got an easy ride and could easily go above us... thoughts ?

Can a mod put a o in spot....:whistling:

Liverpool and Spurs won't win at Sunderland. I promise you.

We have to play against man city and spuds at home, two games against manure, and one away games against Everton. Except against spuds there are no guarantees of getting points . i hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Sorry for being pessimistic

Liverpool and Spurs won't win at Sunderland. I promise you.

I hope your right , but Sunderland’s form is a bit suspect recently. i hate to say it but if we carry on we will have to seriously consider life without Champions league football next season.

Ive just been looking our fixtute list for the next few games and comparing them to the dippers and spuds :

Us

Fulham (A)

Man Utd (H)

Blackpool (A)

Man city (H)

Spuds

Sunderland (A)

Blackpool(A)

Wolves (A)

West Ham(H)

Dippers

Wigan (H)

West ham (A)

Man Utd (H)

Sunderland (A)

how many points in all honestly will we get out of them four games with two extemely tricky fixtures. looks like spuds have got an easy ride and could easily go above us... thoughts ?

Can a mod put a o in spot....:whistling:

i think chelsea can easy get in cl places :D

The Spuds have this one i'm afraid, as much as i would love it, i don't think we can get into top 4. We ruined to many chances, we can't really take advantage and luck is against us a lot. But that's just what i think.

Out of those 4 games... We'll beat Fulham and Blackpool... Afraid to say I reckon we'll draw both Utd and City :/

You think that's bad?, honestly i think a draw would be great against those teams, be very helpful rather than losing. But i think we will lose against both of those teams, hopefully not.