Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

A recording of the Gourlay interview.

Incredible how they manufacture that headline out of it.

As I said, paper only report on the stuff they find convenient.

For me it stand on the word that he said he was happy with our current standing. And that for me is a lot, as this is the worst we did in a long time. It shows that the club knows what went wrong, hint hint Ray, thin squad, and trying to play a lot of youngster at once.

And that they totally believe in Carlo to get us through. It is why they did not fire him in the middle of the season and won't fire him at the end of the season.

Last I hope this put to bed about the nonsense about Drogba:

He added: "I don't see Drogba leaving at all. We're talking of strengthening team not weakening it. It's absolutely not the case."

I stated over and over again, that it was stupid to talked about, and that media made up that stuff to sell paper. Drogba will stay as he is a legend just like Terry and Lampard.

The one who i still see leaving is Anelka. And that is ok with me. If he can come to the MLS and we get a nice fee it will be good for our Chelsea, and our MLS...Americans wise. :)

This is so unbelievably disrespectful by Gourlay it's ridiculous. Whether you're a fan of Ancelotti or not, this is the kind of thing that should wait until the end of the season, not bang in the middle!

Yeah exactly! This reminds me a lot of the Ranieri debarcle back in 2004. Abramovich was assessing his future as manager, during the second half of the season. Ranieri knew he was going to be given the sack wherever Chelsea were going the finish in the season because they were lining up someone who was better than him.

Whether this is another attempt to bring Jose back to the club, I don't know, but I'm sick of our board playing mind games with the manager and disrupting his work. As far as I'm concerned, Carlo won us the double, which Jose never did, and we still have a chance to win the Champions League, so how can Gourlay just turn round and say this. He has absolutely zero respect for Chelsea!

Guest justin_3d

Actually he won us a double.

???

You count Carling Cup and CS???

Those never counted in my book. Only CL, PL, and FA. Everything else is made up for those teams that can never win anything!

I meant the Carling cup and I'm sure I've been through this pointless discussion..

You count Carling Cup and CS???

Those never counted in my book. Only CL, PL, and FA. Everything else is made up for those teams that can never win anything!

Let's just say that beating West Ham, Newcatle, Fulham, ManUnited and Liverpool is more impressive than beating Watford, Preston, Cardiff, Stoke, Villa and Pompey no matter the competition that you're playing.

Guest justin_3d

I meant the Carling cup and I'm sure I've been through this pointless discussion..

Let's just say that beating West Ham, Newcatle, Fulham, ManUnited and Liverpool is more impressive than beating Watford, Preston, Cardiff, Stoke, Villa and Pompey no matter the competition that you're playing.

Ah for me that milk cup don't count when you are a "big team".

In the pre roman era sure, but not anymore.

Carling and CS does not count for nothing!

Guest justin_3d

You mean Arsenal

:eyebrows:

Exactly!

Chelsea is too big of a team to be counting Carling and CS.

If we sack Ancelotti I'll be furious. A bit of continuity is what we need. Now, if we were still fifth and out of Europe I'd probably be baying for blood as well, but there's nothing wrong with being 3rd and in the last eight of the Champions League! Man City would kill for that! :lol:

If we sack Ancelotti I'll be furious. A bit of continuity is what we need. Now, if we were still fifth and out of Europe I'd probably be baying for blood as well, but there's nothing wrong with being 3rd and in the last eight of the Champions League! Man City would kill for that! :lol:

But we have better players than Man City.

While we're at it we have better players than Arsenal and Utd too. The major dip in form this season was shameful.

It would be best if Carlo wanted to leave for Roma in the summer.

There are definately better managers out there.If he could leave us on a high winning the CL,that'll do me nicely.

While we're at it we have better players than Arsenal and Utd too. The major dip in form this season was shameful.

Not to mention that we had to spend 70+ mil to get back on track.

And I won't shy away from saying that I wouldn't mind if he left. But anyway I guess that's a discussion for the end of the season.

Guest justin_3d

Sacking Ray, Thin squad, injuries, and trying to rush youth through when Carlo is not a youth manager like Wenger.

Not Carlo fault, but the clubs fault.

Who still wants to see Ancelotti sacked now?

I said over a month ago,have faith,be patient,we will get over this slump and our form will return.

November and December was hardly our fault as we did have alot of key players missing and our bench was merely made up of kids.

Had of we had our missing players available in November/December,we would be absolutely smashing the Premier League table.

Still want to see Ancelotti sacked?