Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancelotti must stay. I'm not buying all this ''We'll finish on 73/74 points - this equals 4th or 5th spot'' bs. The reality is that this season has been a tight one, no real favourites till the very end. The top 4 quality might have dropped a little bit but on the account that the lower table teams have got stronger, I mean many teams out of top4 own superstars ( Sunderland - Muntari, Sessegnon, Gyan ; West Ham - Keane, Bridge, Ba ; Tottenham - VDS, Bale, Modric ; Birmingham - Zigic, Hleb). Like one commentator brought out , the team that faced Utd was mostly the old core of Mourinho, I'm sure Carlo will do a great job over the summer and will not hesitate nor over-use the transfer window. Im thankful Ancelotti got us out of the 5th spot that we were shortly after the new year, now we are second, have not won a title for one year and suddenly there are calls for Carlos head. Feels strange to me. Backing him till the very end , he deserves it.

In the end , Rome was not built in a day.

On 28th May Joseph Guardiola is going to be in London. Apparently he will sign a two year contract then.

I heard that he's bringing Messi with him as a welcoming gift.

Worst thing we can do is get rid of ancelotti hes beginning to love the club more and more as today he said i would love to stay but its not in my hands its not the manager we cant keep blaming managers he brought us the double the first season made history give the man a break and have patience and give him another season! Up The Chels!

Stats like this can be misleading.

IE United will win the league this year with less points than they finished second in last time but would they care when they lift the title in the theater of shit? not in the slightest.

Our 02/03 team at their peak could quite easily have won this league season.

The dip in points for the champions since 04-05 (08-09 aside) shows that not just the top teams aint as good as before but the "lesser" teams are getting better and really fancy their chances when coming to Stamford Bridge, Old Trafford, Emirates etc etc...

The only way has been down for every top team over the last few years not just us Utd are going to be probally the worst winners for a long time, BUT with carefull managing, promotion of youth players and clever transfers there is only 1 way Chelsea FC are going and that is up.

On a side note can we lock this thread, how this has got over 1,000 comments and 20,000 views is beyond me.

can't be locked till it overtakes the Aguerro thread

The only thing that looks set to happen is Carlo leaving. Whos gonna come is another matter.

Is that what you want, or that's going to happen?

Guardiola has to come...

Is that what you want, or that's going to happen?

Guardiola has to come...

eldinho, just read the papers, just see the facts. Nothing suggest right now that Carlo is staying, and if he does, it would be a surprise. And the "rumors" came from papers like Telegraph, Guardian, BBC, you cant even say "The Sun, lol" "Daily Hate Mail strikes again".

Weeks ago the board refused to say that Carlo is staying, and even him yesterday said that he dont know if he is staying, I dont know how old you are, and since when you used to watch football, but when the board says "Lets see whats happen", and when the manager says "I want to stay, but its not my decision, we will know my future soon", and when all the papers claim to have "sources" saying that coach's job is in danger, in 90% of the cases means that the manager is leaving.

eldinho, just read the papers, just see the facts. Nothing suggest right now that Carlo is staying, and if he does, it would be a surprise. And the "rumors" came from papers like Telegraph, Guardian, BBC, you cant even say "The Sun, lol" "Daily Hate Mail strikes again".

Weeks ago the board refused to say that Carlo is staying, and even him yesterday said that he dont know if he is staying, I dont know how old you are, and since when you used to watch football, but when the board says "Lets see whats happen", and when the manager says "I want to stay, but its not my decision, we will know my future soon", and when all the papers claim to have "sources" saying that coach's job is in danger, in 90% of the cases means that the manager is leaving.

In the middle of the season papers were guessing which was his last game.

I haven't heard board say anything. Where have you? I would like to see that video.

Of course that his future isn't in his hands. He's an employee, not employer.