Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

, nobody in the world can convince or guarantee me that we WILL do better in the next season.

Nor can we guarentee we will do as bad or worse or rule the world if Jose or Guus return.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah okay, go on. Accuse Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Florent Maluda, Fernando Torres etc etc, and not the coach. The coach is the head of the team, and if the team fails, it's because his tactics and strategies didn't work. Nobody can guarantee me that we will do better in the next season. With all the negative reputation we received as a club with Torres being a 'flop', Carlo finishing a disappionting season and all that, nobody in the world can convince or guarantee me that we WILL do better in the next season. If you don't want to look back in the history when Mourinho got us to the back to back titles, then why mention Carlo's success which will soon be counted as two seasons ago? We need a winning manager.

Mourinho won the treble last year ... he's a 'winning manager' in your words, and yet what exactly are Madrid, the biggest, most famous club in the world, going to win this season?

At the end of the day, Its the players that go onto the field, Not Ancelloti, If the players defend poorly in a situation (ALL of United's 3 goals in the CL tie) that cannot be classed as Ancelloti's fault. If a £50m striker is bought and doesn't perform, that cannot be classed as Ancelloti's fault.

Nobody can guarantee anything in Football, thats the beauty of it, Thats why we love it.

Mind the Carlo bashers weren't around when we beat United 2-1.

I'm not a Carlo hater. I actually quite like the man, I liked him even from his Milan days as Milan were my favourite team in Italy, and I've been supporting him throughout the whole season. But I'm just expressing my honest opinion on how I think that the club could improve for the next season, that's all.

It clearly is. Why play the player if he is in bad form and if he is not playing well? The coach decides who plays and who doesn't.

:o

You're telling me it's the manager's fault if a player can't make a 10 yard pass? An international captain like Essien or Lampard fails to make a simple sideways pass, and it's Carlo's fault? Fuck me. I give up.

:o

You're telling me it's the manager's fault if a player can't make a 10 yard pass? An international captain like Essien or Lampard fails to make a simple sideways pass, and it's Carlo's fault? Fuck me. I give up.

It obviously is. Show them the bench and see how they perform in their next game. Or simply tell them not to make 10 yard passes if you see that it's not working, or if you notice that your game is rather predictable. Change the way of playing, put another player on instead of Essien or Lampard, tell them to change the game, give more boost to the attack, look for the striker, motivate them, tell them not to lose posession in midfield, there are MANY things a coach can do to improve his team, he is there for a reason. We were promised that we would see something special on Tuesday against Man United, and what did we see? Nothing apart from showing more will to win the game, which we should have shown in the first leg in the first place, and the removal of Torres for Drogba. Our game was boring and predictable, just like during the whole season.

I would rather keep Carlo because right now if we sack him now no ones really available. Also people seem to forget that he won us the double last year. Dont get me wrong i would love to have Jose back but lets face it he is probably going to be the next man u or man city manager, i honestly hope not...

It obviously is. Show them the bench and see how they perform in their next game. Or don't make 10 yard passes if you see that it's not working, or if you notice that your game is rather predictable. Change the way of playing, put another player on instead of Essien or Lampard, tell them to change the game, give more boost to the attack, look for the striker, motivate them, tell them not to lose posession in midfield, there are MANY things a coach can do to improve his team, he is there for a reason. We were promised that we would see something special on Tuesday against Man United, and what did we see? Nothing apart from showing more will to win the game, which we should have shown in the first leg in the first place, and the removal of Torres for Drogba. Our game was boring and predictable, just like during the whole season.

See that's what the problem is - you just can't see the player's fault no matter how poorly they play. Granted Carlo makes some mistakes, but you conveniently lay the blame entirely upon the manager, because it's easier to find one scapegoat and sack one person than sack eleven.

The Champions League.

lol okay, whatever you say :rolleyes:

Like I said, I give up. There's only so much I can try to make someone see sense. Peace out.

I wonder what would every Ancelotti fan be saying if we ended a trophyless season next season as well. Keep him for another? Yeah right...

It will be funny if that happen. I can seen the comments:

"We are in a transitions season, because Didier, Malouda left, and the news players are adapting to the football in England, and the team is learning how to work together".

"These are the players that Carlo bought, so we must give him time".

"We need stability".

"Carlo has a long term job we cant´t destroy it firing him now".

"There is no better coachs available, so he must stay".

"Fergunson had X seasons withouth trophy, and then he start to win everything, so Carlo will find a way to do that one day."

Everybody want Carlo to stay, or Mourinho, Hiddink to replace him, that' hard.. if we can't get JM or Hiddink, i would go for Villas Boas, good and young manager, 33 years only, manager for a long term.

Everybody want Carlo to stay, or Mourinho, Hiddink to replace him, that' hard.. if we can't get JM or Hiddink, i would go for Villas Boas, good and young manager, 33 years only, manager for a long term.

Villa Boas would be great imo. Anyways, i think he sign a precontract with Liverpool.

This is just starting to get on my tits.

We are having a bad season big poo, its annoys me even more when people act like we would be invincible if Jose or Hiddink came back.

Yes the Hiddink months were successful but remember it was only 4 months, its the equivalent of a rich vein of form and even under Hiddink we still had flaws, if it weren't for a Deco goal-line clearance we would have blown a 4 GOAL LEAD AT HOME TO BOLTON, we also came frighteningly close to blowing one of the healthiest 1st leg's lead in champions league history, why we went gunhoe during the 2nd leg is anyone's guess we should have just sat back defended the 3-1 instead we went gun hoe to extend it and put the tie to bed and we end up 2-0 down at half time and only leading on away goals, if we blew that game Guus would have had a lot to answer for. His spell was mighty good but we werent invincible and he is hardly cutting up treas for Turkey is he? any-one who thinks Hiddink would have made that big a difference this season needs their head testing.

Could you imagine if Roman sacked Jose's assistant behind his back? Jose would have walked out instantly and left us lumbered with Emanalo. Ill always love Jose for his work at the club and the back to back title winnings were fantastic but he made a few tactical errors aswell, both Liverpool games in the CL and in 06/07 Man U were crumbling in April we could have pounced and took the lead but end up lamely drawing to Newcastle and Bolton.

I think the problem is that Jose's back to back titles have highered expectations to the max, he comes in wins back to back titles with ease and people expect every manager to come in and do the same and sorry but it aint going to happen, if Jose comes back and dont do it what then?

Guus and Jose back? no thank you, ive got fond memories of the both and i dont want a potential failed return to tarnish that im more than happy with Carlo thanks.

And a failure with Russia against little footballing country.

Villas Boas ? Isn't Dalghlish going to be they're manager next year..

I think that AVB denied those rumors. I was reading RAWK yesterday and they don't want him. They have the mighty Kenny. Lol could you imagine such stupidity. :D