Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

What your points to support Carlo beyond summer if we dont go through in CL ?

Seriously I wouldn't mind if we go out against Real or Barca, Schalke or...I would then just hope for this season to finish as quickly as it can..But it's Man Utd we are playing against so it would hurt..

The only one who should replace Carlo is Andre Villas Boas..no one else..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't genuinely see any reasons carlo should stay except the thing about trying to keep a settled manager. This guy aint got a clue, we lost 1-0 home to inter, 1-0 home to man utd, in the league we've lost 13 matches in 2 seasons, we play long ball all the time and quite frankly theres more chance of this team getting worse than progressing and getting better. We're not even a tough team to beat anymore, it's not good. I had the feeling after Rooney scored that we wouldn't come back, i had no confidence and fuck i'm happy i didn't go out and watch that crock of shit.

He's not a Champions League manager at all. Milan were a Champions League team.

30 pages and you've yet to provide a proper argument. Didn't expect you to change now.

Keep blaming refs and luck.

Indeed. If theres a good reason to support Carlo beyond summer, I might change my mind. But, if we fail in CL, there wont be arguments like that "His record wasnt that bad" - Grant. "He was sacked too quickly" - Scolari.

We gave Carlo enough time this season, we bought expensive players during the season to show him support, but the results are awful, his decisions are crazy.

I can't genuinely see any reasons carlo should stay except the thing about trying to keep a settled manager. This guy aint got a clue, we lost 1-0 home to inter, 1-0 home to man utd, in the league we've lost 13 matches in 2 seasons, we play long ball all the time and quite frankly theres more chance of this team getting worse than progressing and getting better. We're not even a tough team to beat anymore, it's not good. I had the feeling after Rooney scored that we wouldn't come back, i had no confidence and fuck i'm happy i didn't go out and watch that crock of shit.

He's not a Champions League manager at all. Milan were a Champions League team.

Don't agree. Milan are a poor team.

And in everything you listed there you forgot that Lampard isn't the sam lampard when Jose was here. Drogba too.

That we don't have an exclusive acm.. We are even weak on the wings.

Milan ARE a weak team NOW. He was at Milan in their Golden era, player and manager.

As for players not being as good now, it's down to Carlo to see that and do something about it.

Milan ARE a weak team NOW. He was at Milan in their Golden era, player and manager.

As for players not being as good now, it's down to Carlo to see that and do something about it.

Wtf? How were they in their golden era with team that wasn't that good?How was a team that lacked attacking options great team?

As much as I like Carlo, if we dont get the result we need at OT then I would say that it is time to go. Just the other night, Mourinho gave a lesson in tactical mastery against Spurs and his Madrid side won in style, Roman will be fully aware of that, in contrast tonight we looked bland and entirely out of ideas, there was no clever tactical switch, no shock inclussion or surprise, it was predictable in terms of selection, shape and performance. I think there has always been a question mark about Ancelotti's tactics (and substitutions) if Roman isn't completely behind him then its better than we let him go early in the Summer so that the new manager can bring in his own players who are loyal to him as we look to rebuild our squad.

Wtf? How were they in their golden era with team that wasn't that good?

:wacko:

CA had a team filled with world-class players in his eight years at Milan (except for his last year)

How was a team that lacked attacking options great team?

Ever heard of Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Crespo, Pato, Kaka, Rui Costa and Seedorf?

i don't think the idea of stability is enough to let carlo stay , the man has proved time and time again that he is really poor tactically , he can't read games and more importantly he can't get the best out of his players .

add that to the fact that he has no balls to stand in the faces of big players , some would say he had won the players and the dressing room but i would say those players has owned carlo and won the dressing room .

:wacko:

CA had a team filled with world-class players in his eight years at Milan (except for his last year)

Ever heard of Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Crespo, Kaka, Rui Costa and Seedorf?

Where was Rui Costa in 06?

All of them bar Kaka are oldies.. In 06 Milan had a crisis. Sheva and Crespo weren't there in 06 if I'm right..

Just say that Inter are world class too..

i don't think the idea of stability is enough to let carlo stay , the man has proved time and time again that he is really poor tactically , he can't read games and more importantly he can't get the best out of his players .

add that to the fact that he has no balls to stand in the faces of big players , some would say he had won the players and the dressing room but i would say those players has owned carlo and won the dressing room .

What tonight brought back memories of was the first leg if the Inter vs Chelsea tie from last years Cahmpions League, we looked fairly toothless offensively and got caught out badly defensively.

Where was Rui Costa in 06?

All of them bar Kaka are oldies.. In 06 Milan had a crisis. Sheva and Crespo weren't there in 06 if I'm right..

Just say that Inter are world class too..

What are you talking about? OllieCFC said CA was at Milan, as in his eight years at Milan, during their golden era and you're talking about a single year?

And Milan had a crisis in 06 yet they won the CL in '07?

What tonight brought back memories of was the first leg if the Inter vs Chelsea tie from last years Cahmpions League, we looked fairly toothless offensively and got caught out badly defensively.

at least against inter we were able to blame the fact that the real special one on the other end was very familiar with our football and knew how to play against chelsea , also they had some great players like cesar , lucio , milito , eto , snieder ,maicon

but a team made of shrek , vidic and vandersar isn't supposed to beat us !

What are you talking about? OllieCFC said CA was at Milan, as in his eight years at Milan, during their golden era and you talking about a single year?

And Milan had a crisis in 06 yet they the CL in '07?

Milan had a golden era in the last decade? Strange..

They never invested in their team proprely..

I think that many Milan fans said that they had a crisis with strikers in 06..Only one was fit or something like that..Maybe I'm wrong.