Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

And tell me, what does earning a CL spot has to do with anything???

No i think Hart is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. I am sure United would want him to replace Van der Sar if they could get him. Or Arsenal would take him in a heartbeat!

I suppose you think Hart is better than V D S ,,,and Reina ,,,and Cech ,,,thats just 3 from the PL youre judgement is ridiculous

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I suppose you think Hart is better than V D S ,,,and Reina ,,,and Cech ,,,thats just 3 from the PL youre judgement is ridiculous

Better then Reina yes, but not Cech and VDS. And these two are one of the top in the world. So Hart is way up there with them.

Casillas for me is the best of the best right now! :)

Better then Reina yes, but not Cech and VDS. And these two are one of the top in the world. So Hart is way up there with them.

Casillas for me is the best of the best right now! :)

waste of time discussing this with you ,,,,you are just sooooooooooo wrong

Under him, we haven't scored a single goal in the UCL knock-out at home. Everything is against him once again, I don't even want to see those titles even go out next week.

I just feel sorry for him.Mean know he's made some bad choices with formation,who he picks,subs etc and that isnt really down to anyone but him.But soon as their out on the field mostly out of his hands.Today was just crap!! The post,the messed up ref....I want him to stay but agree,all against him and cant see it...

All went downhill with Ray really...still dont understand the reason for that if ever was one cause it aint worked!

We go out next week can see this happening in summer no doubt :S...the merry go round will sodding continue!And we'll spend all summer fucking around trying to find a manager instead of making signings

Well, well, I thought we already made some signings, like Torres for 50m...whistling.gif, yeah, its not Carlos fault, lets give him a contract extesion and break the bank buying 5 or 6 expensive players, and wait to see what happens.

Oh, and lets wait more four or five years until he decide if our yougster is good enough to play against mid table teams.

regardless what happens Ancelotti should STAY.

What the fuck will sacking him do, we will be back to square one, Carlo has a sensatinal record at Old Trafford and so do we, we beat them there 2-1 last season with half our team out, the same score next week will see us through, why the fuck can't we do the same again with a full team?

This tie is certainly NOT over, score 1st there and its GAME ON.

Back to the Carlo situation, he has done fantastic considering, weve been spoilt since Mourinho, he came in won back to back titles with ease and every other manager is expected to do the same and its not going to happen. We missed Luiz badly tho even so we were denied 2 clear pens.

I can tell you now if Carlo goes id be even more gutted than i was when Jose left.

IN CARLO I TRUST.