Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

"I know Chelsea want to get back to the 4-3-3 formation"

That must be complete bullshit. Why on earth would Roman care about the formation? He'd want a manager that will win, by any means necessary. Rijkaard has been linked with us so many times since José left! He's linked with every major team actually :lol:

Well that actually makes some sense as 4-3-3 is the standard formation in every age level of our academy.

I'm more fussed about the replacements that agent mentions. Rijkaard and Henk ten fucking Cate?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo's miles ahead of Rijkaard & Van Basten.

Jesus.. If they wanna make up stories, at least link us with better managers FFS. :rolleyes:

No fucking way. Rijkarrd and Basten are decent managers. Carlo is no more than that.

No fucking way. Rijkarrd and Basten are decent managers. Carlo is no more than that.

No Cunt'ing way. They are average at best. If it wasn't for the best player in the world (at the time), Rijkaard wouldn't have won trophy's at barca. Basten hasn't done enough to even justify a case towards him.

Elaborate on that.

And will anyone be shocked if the stuff about the Club and Carletto agreeing his departure in the summer is actually true? I've been impressed by how quickly we swept the Arnesen, Wilkins and Cole cases under the carpet this year so I assume the club would want to avoid the PR fiasco that Ancelotti's sacking would be.

Edited by Kostas

True but I think that's where we blame the players. Carlo came out and said sexy football had cost us (can't remember when). Every season the league gets harder and harder, our players have now failed to adapt, failed to improve and I blame them and Carlo at the same time.

I'd understand if the board does sack him, I'm personally not calling for it though.

I agree. It's also partly due to the fact that Wilkins isn't there. Carlo has no-one to talk to on the touchline about tactics. He just sits there on his own looking lost most of the time, especially during our spell of crisis, while being thrashed at home to Sunderland and all the rest of it.

And Carlo is right able sex football costing us. We don't have the right players to perform "sexy football" because a majority of them are beginning to reach their peaks... Lampard, Malouda, Drogba et al. And the likes of Zhirkov, Kalou, Mikel have failed to impress. I'm prepared for mega changes in the summer, I'm not so sure about Carlo leaving however. I don't like the idea of seeing the back of another manager, when the one we currently have won us a double in his first season, and experienced "only one" real crisis in a season. All top quality managers experience downfalls, and yet they revive a team over time.

Which is why I hope Carlo stays. I back him 100%. If he "had" to leave however, I pray for Mourinho to return.

Jose Mourinho 'I'm coming home'

Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham and former club Chelsea are all certain to be interested.

the sun whistling.gif

Forget it. He wont get back. This guy belongs to the past.

I don't think Henrique is saying Van Basten/Rijkaard are great managers, I assume he's simply saying Ancelotti is no better than them as he is pretty average.

And I agree.

:Goober:

This.

Guest justin_3d

Jose Mourinho 'I'm coming home'

Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham and former club Chelsea are all certain to be interested.

the sun whistling.gif

Nothing to get excited about this as is the Sun.

However i do have to say that i am getting annoyed at people not fulfilling their contract.

Why would he leave Real Madrid when he signed for 5 years?

And if he leaves with out winning nothing, it will make him look like a coward!

No sir, Mourinho has to honored his agreement till he gets sack, and the same for Carlo here at Chelsea. He needs to honor his agreement unless sack!

I don't think Henrique is saying Van Basten/Rijkaard are great managers, I assume he's simply saying Ancelotti is no better than them as he is pretty average.

And I agree.

He explicitly stated they were decent managers. :rolleyes:

Which cancels out any assumption he was implying they were average.

Guest justin_3d

he is Jose Mourinho, everything is possible.

If he leaves Real Madrid one year later after having agreed for 5 years, it shows he is a coward!

Yes we know he wants to return to the premier and a lot of Chelsea fans want him, but people have to be responsible and do their time unless sack!

The same goes for Carlo. I will not like it if he leaves the summer cause he wants to go to Roma without finish his contract. He signed for 3 years, do your 3 years unless sack.