Five players on their way out

Wilson

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor told that Drogba , Malouda , Obi Mikel , Bosingwa and zhirkov may be sell cause their high wage but poor perfomance

Hope They keep Mikel He's young and have chance to improve himself

Edit : http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3389966/5-Chelsea-stars-fear-summer-clearout.html

yeah it's from The Sun -0-

Rumor told that Drogba , Malouda , Obi Mikel , Bosingwa and zhirkov may be sell cause their high wage but poor perfomance

Hope They keep Mikel He's young and have chance to improve himself

highly doubt those players would get unloaded, maybe Bosingwa if he doesn't get his deal renewed.

Sorry forgot to include source.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3389966/5-Chelsea-stars-fear-summer-clearout.html

I fail to believe that, for some reason. Drogba and Malouda who are two of our best players, Mikel who's turning in to a real gem (in my eyes) and Zhirkov and Bosingwa who are both effective and adequate squad players. Bullshit.

Exactly. Hence why I'm worried :(

Zhirkov and Bosingwa are replaceable.

Drogba's ageing and in my eyes past his real best form - I find it hard to believe he'll ever have another season like last year.

Malouda's at his peak and getting rid of him - like Mikel - is ridiculous, absolutely bollocks.

Drogba's ageing and in my eyes past his real best form - I find it hard to believe he'll ever have another season like last year.

Malouda's at his peak and getting rid of him - like Mikel - is ridiculous, absolutely bollocks.

I agree in all respects. Currently, I don't feel Bosingwa and Zhirkov are integral and indispensable members of the team, more so adequate squad players that could be replaced. However, unless suitable replacements are lined up, I see no need to sell them on just yet. Drogba, I too believe, will fail to replicate the form produced last season but will still be an important influence on the team for a season or two yet, even if that is playing second fiddle to Torres - whether or not Drogba will like that is another story, however. I think we all can dismiss the rumours of Mikel and Malouda's departure as bullshit, because they are very much the heart and back-bone of the current squad.

I'm glad to see the source is The Sun. A more reliable source and I may remain worried. Just now though, I'm dismissing it as journalistic drivel.

100% agree.emo3.gif

Come on guys.It's the sun we're talking about.

I thought you knew better by now then to believe that shit spouting paper!.

Totally agree the Sun make up stories to get sales , so i wouldnt worry about it too much. Though that being said i can see yuri going at the end of the season , and im unsure about Drogba i still think he has more to give but i feel we may have seen the last of him this season.:wacko:

The Sun isn't that bad. I read it often. They usually do a good job backing up what they say with quotes and sometimes videos.

A Chelsea source confirmed: "There are a few big names and big earners whose performances have fallen short this season.

"If things don't improve there will be some notable casualties in the summer.

Wether that is true or bullshit, I don't know but is interesting. Gourlay?