Five players on their way out

Wilson

It's typical of the sun.They'll name the no brainer(s) that will leave which we all concur will be Jos Bos,Zirkhov.but why the fuck will we sell Drogba or Malouda?

The only way those 2 will go is if they actually put in a transfer request.

Anelka's International career is as good as over,so why would he want to leave?

Lads and lasses.Take advice from an old head.

Don't believe that shit rag,better still-don't buy it!!.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sun isn't that bad. I read it often. They usually do a good job backing up what they say with quotes and sometimes videos.

A Chelsea source confirmed: "There are a few big names and big earners whose performances have fallen short this season.

"If things don't improve there will be some notable casualties in the summer.

Wether that is true or bullshit, I don't know but is interesting. Gourlay?

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

There is no 'source'. It's all made up.

Drogba?? -- I hate to admit it, but I actually believe he will go in the summer. I think with the arrival of Torres, and the system Chelsea play, I don't think Drogba and Torres can play in the same team.

Malouda?? -- NO! He may be a 30-something but he still plays well, and has a lot of pace for a player of his age, definitely not a player to sell.

Bosingwa?? Zhirkov?? -- I agree with Alex (BlueLion) ... they are replaceable. I feel a good couple of deals for van der Wiel and Alexis Sanchez will be good replacements for the two. Bosingwa might want to head to Spain or Italy, while Zhirkov wants to return to Russia.

Mikel?? -- BIG NO! He may be sloppy at times but on a good day, he's the closest we have to a Makelele right now. Sometimes I feel rather happy that he's there because he knows how to put in a tackle, and get play going.

Crap like this, bunch of mankers and gooners.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/3389835/Roman-Abramovich-wasted-millions-on-Chelsea-youth-dream.html

Wanking over Wilshere again.:mouthclosed:

We shouldn't expect Drogba to replicate his last season, but he will give us a lot of experience. Even from the bench.

It's the same with Malouda. Bosingwa gives us something another, and deserves a chance to come to his best. Mikel must stay.

Zhirkhov is injured a lot so i really don't know.

Well, i think they got the numbers part correct - just messed up the names !!!

5 players - Turnbull, Hilarious, Paulo, Boss, and maybe Zhirkov (depending on how our docs evaluate his long term condition to be)

As for Drogs, it all depends on how the Torres-Drog combo works in the next 3 months. If it is a hit, no way Drogs is gonna be sold. If it turns out to be a stinker and we dont win anything, then maybe Roman n co will reconsider keeping Drogs n FloMo.

Hmm... For Zhirkov, I would say we should sell him. He's a very good player, underated by many and it's a shame he didn't have a proper chance to settle himself in the team. But Carlo seems to do not appreciate him, and if from now on we play in 4-3-1-2, he will have less and less playing time... So we should sell him as long as he's still got a value on the transfert market.

About Drogba, if he's agree with the fact to be on the bench, keep him. If he isn't ready to be on the bench, sell him.

I really don't understand the point to sell Mikel. It would be stupid. And so for Malouda.

About Bosingwa, if he doesn't get any better, we should sell him. But in anyway we should buy a good young RB, like Van der Wiel or Santon.

And I don't know why players of the likes of Hilario, Ferreira, Turnbull aren't mentioned in this news.... If we want to keep them and want to sell Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, etc... we have a real problem.

Its from The Sun, but it does make sense.

I dont know about Malouda and Mikel. They are not the kind of players that Chelsea must have. We can easily think about us playing the CL final with both on the bench. It will be good if the price is right. Same to Zhirkov and Bosingua.

Drogba is in his way in the summer, thats for sure. His best belongs to past. He is a legend, but it doesnt mean we have to let he stay forever.

@ Henrique

I would never even entertain the idea of selling Mikel. To me he is much better than the over-rated Busquets. He reads the game well, passing is improving, tackling is improving.

Yes he does make the odd mistake, poor in shooting, is not blessed with pace and inspite of his height is not so good in set pieces. But he is what we need when we are playing against the likes of stoke, blackburn, sunderland et al. He makes it easier for the team to go on an attacking overdrive acting as a 3rd cb.

I am not saying he should be starting every game, but we are definitely better with him in our squad than without him !!!!

@ Henrique

I would never even entertain the idea of selling Mikel. To me he is much better than the over-rated Busquets. He reads the game well, passing is improving, tackling is improving.

Yes he does make the odd mistake, poor in shooting, is not blessed with pace and inspite of his height is not so good in set pieces. But he is what we need when we are playing against the likes of stoke, blackburn, sunderland et al. He makes it easier for the team to go on an attacking overdrive acting as a 3rd cb.

I am not saying he should be starting every game, but we are definitely better with him in our squad than without him !!!!

I agree, but maybe the board want to replace him with someone better.

Like the sun would actually be told that. I personally wouldn't mind if they went but i wanna see Torres n Drogs explode as a partnership. When we bought Sheva, Drogba got 33 goals that season. I still believe DD has 2 good years left.