Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

It is so shameful to see how people bench Drogba all the sudden

It's hardly "all of a sudden" most of us have been calling for him to be dropped for months. He's been below-par to say the least, and ruins the team flow when he's not on his game.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is so shameful to see how people bench Drogba all the sudden when a new ''superstar'' is on board.Carlo is wrong if he starts Torres,he doesn't know the team he played with us for 5 days.

And the most important thing get your selfs together,the chances of him scoring today are slim.

Which is why I've been saying we have to start the team that beat Sunderland.

Heading to the city in Melbourne tonight to watch this game. Will be with a few friends and the Melbourne Supporters Group here. A bit annoyed that my Torres top didnt come in time...

Best of luck everyone, hope we get whats important! The 3 points!

Carefree!!

Which is why I've been saying we have to start the team that beat Sunderland.

Yeah that is why you are my babe

It's hardly "all of a sudden" most of us have been calling for him to be dropped for months. He's been below-par to say the least, and ruins the team flow when he's not on his game.

He isn't in the club for a few months.He joined like 7 years ago and 90% of that time he was outstanding,our sixth all time scorer...

Just 2 hours to go and *flails around with cfc scarf* eeeeeeee.

Excited.

I dunno if its me (probably is) but am i gonna be the only one to enjoy hearing the liverpool fans boo him if he comes on.knowing its like taking a toy off a little baby it will start crying Our gain their loss.

but knowing how some/most scousers behave they will only make themselfs look more hilarious.

oh Well

LETS MAKE IT A BLUE DAY

He isn't in the club for a few months.He joined like 7 years ago and 90% of that time he was outstanding,our sixth all time scorer...

Football management 101: If a player has been playing poor for more than a month, he should be replaced by someone who is more able. Heck, I'd rather Kalou played for Drogba if it meant the team overall plays better.

It is not because he's a Chelsea legend and because he was great for 7 years that we have to start him whatever his current form. You're good you play, you ain't good enough, you sit on the bench. It's simple as that. And Drogba isn't good enough since november. So he should be benched. Malaria or not malaria.

We're not a charity club. We're not here to play Legends. We're here to win games and the better way to do so is to play with our stronger team.

It is not because he's a Chelsea legend and because he was great for 7 years that we have to start him whatever his current form. You're good you play, you ain't good enough, you sit on the bench. It's simple as that. And Drogba isn't good enough since november. So he should be benched. Malaria or not malaria.

We're not a charity club. We're not here to play Legends. We're here to win games and the better way to do so is to play with our stronger team.

You guys missed the point.I am not saying he must start if he is shit,he should be dropped when he is shit.But to start a completely new player who hasn't played a game for us just because he was payed shit loads instead of our proven striker is insane.