Josh with something to prove

Porspa

Over the past 5 years there has been so much debate over supreme Lampard vs Gerrard .They are both in the final stretch and as statistics,goals,production rate and Balon D'0r placing will prove Lampard was allot better.Enter Josh McEachren and all our haters begin throwing Wilkshere name around.Here we go, again!Josh will prove them wrong,again.Ask Dermot he's coached them both

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodwell, Wilshere and McEachran seems a preety decent midfield trio, with Shelvey a subsitute.

Wilshere and Josh will work well together because players of their attributes do, Lampard and Gerrard could easily have worked if ENgland ditched a stricker and played a holding midfielder.

Lets hope these "england fans" who have given Terry and Lampard unknown amounts of shit in the past because they played for Chelsea appreciate what a class player Josh is.

On a side not has Josh got Twitter?

tain

Rodwell, Wilshere and McEachran seems a preety decent midfield trio, with Shelvey a subsitute.

Wilshere and Josh will work well together because players of their attributes do, Lampard and Gerrard could easily have worked if ENgland ditched a stricker and played a holding midfielder.

Lets hope these "england fans" who have given Terry and Lampard unknown amounts of shit in the past because they played for Chelsea appreciate what a class player Josh is.

You're hoping aren't you.

We all know full well it will be a case of ' Wilshere should be England captain' 'Josh is just fat ' Wilshere is the worlds best midfielder' 'Josh only looks good because he's playing with £200m worth of talent at Chelsea' 'Josh is greedy and just shoots at goal' 'They can't play together,drop Josh for ( a Liverpool ,Arse or Man utd player) ' etc etc.

As long as he makes it at CFC that's all I care about.

Over the past 5 years there has been so much debate over supreme Lampard vs Gerrard .They are both in the final stretch and as statistics,goals,production rate and Balon D'0r placing will prove Lampard was allot better.Enter Josh McEachren and all our haters begin throwing Wilkshere name around.Here we go, again!Josh will prove them wrong,again.Ask Dermot he's coached them both

don't get paranoid ...from what Ive seen Josh is getting plenty of praise from the media ..and it's well deserved

Give him some time. No need to rush him into the England sqaud. He can´t be ruined by the press or whatsoever. Patience is the key to this boy.

Yeah, that's why I don't get that bummed when he doesn't get his starts. He is 17 after all, I support Carlo's approach. He got 30mins today and he was solid as always, eventually he'll get more and more.

Yeah, that's why I don't get that bummed when he doesn't get his starts. He is 17 after all, I support Carlo's approach. He got 30mins today and he was solid as always, eventually he'll get more and more.

I agree with you.

Josh McEachran is absolute quality, so comfortable on the ball. He'll be a Chelsea legend one day that boy and he's in a different league to Wilshire. Jack Rodwell brilliant too, he should play every week for Everton.

Forget McEachran having a point to prove because he's only just started, but he's different class already and he will continue to be. He's ready for more football, not lots but at least more appearances . He's that playmaking forward like player we need and he's right here!

Wilshere and Josh will work well together because players of their attributes do, Lampard and Gerrard could easily have worked if ENgland ditched a stricker and played a holding midfielder. I was looking the other day and I saw a guy. Not really sure it was him

He's 17 for fuck sakes give him some space!

Agreed.

Josh is still only 17, he's still developing and has nothing to prove at all.

Give the lad a chance and the space to develop.

That's what's wrong with alot of our youth player, we expect too much of them too soon.

Josh needs the room to develop, and learning from one of the best midfiders in Europe in Frank Lampard, he should do well.

But please, let him grow at a normal pace, we can't expect him to 'prove' anything at the age of 17.