My bets for the Arsenal game (our score listed first) :

£10 1-0 @ 13.5

£6 2-0 @ 24.0

£4 3-0 @ 62.49

£11 2-1 @ 14.0

£4 3-1 @ 38.0

and finally

£16 draw @ 3.5

I have covered quite a few scores because of the increased odds (it being arsenal away). I have included the bet on the draw as a saver bet (I wouldn't normally bet on us to draw).

As long as we don't lose I should expect a return from my £51 invested.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After good profits from the Wolves and Arsenal games, this is what I am going for tonight (away to FC Nordsjaelland) :

£15 to win 2-0 @ 7.8

£10 to win 3-0 @ 11.5

£8 to win 4-0 @ 19.5

£4 to win 5-0 @ 44.0

£3 to win 6-0 @ 120.0

Total outlay £40

My accumulator for the evening..... i dont usually put in big amounts as even if i lose then i dont feel bad, so slow growth is my motto!!

25tey4h.jpg

Gone for a similar sort of bet but with 7 selections but some are not DNB, including us and Barca.

After good profits from the Wolves and Arsenal games, this is what I am going for tonight (away to FC Nordsjaelland) :

£15 to win 2-0 @ 7.8

£10 to win 3-0 @ 11.5

£8 to win 4-0 @ 19.5

£4 to win 5-0 @ 44.0

£3 to win 6-0 @ 120.0

Total outlay £40

LOL! great one!

Really tempted to do one of these score bets but im pretty sure if i do it, some crazy result will happen and none of my scorelines will come true.

What a week you;ve had....Wow.

Thank you WHS and TRS.

My season is going along quite nicely so far. I have already re-invested £60 for the Norwich game. I will post my bets once Betfair have accepted the odds I have asked for.

I also have a lot of juicy season bets.

My bets for the Norwich (home) game:

£15 to win 2-0 @ 7.8

£19 to win 3-0 @ 9.0

£12 to win 4-0 @ 14.5

£6 to win 5-0 @ 29.0

£4 to win 6-0 @ 67.0

£2 to win 7-0 @ 126.0

£2 to win 8-0 @ 301.0

Total outlay £60

• 2 weeks later...

The Norwich game let me down, but I still have a reasonable profit for the season so far, so I am not yet deterred.

For the spurs game I am going for a very similar betting pattern as I did for the arsenal game:

£15 on 1-0 @ 12.0

£10 on 2-0 @ 20.0

£5 on 3-0 @ 46.0

£15 on 2-1 @ 12.5

£5 on 3-1 @ 30.0

and finally; a saver bet of

£25 on the draw @ 3.50

Total outlay £75

Could be jobless come 4pm Monday so won't bet this weekend. lol NOT!

I like the way T.T says saver bet like there's no chance we can lose there lol. I'm not optimistic tbh lol but think it will be a draw. I don't think we'll win if i'm honest.

Got a sneaky feeling Southampton will beat West Ham away.

I also feel that QPR are due a win and will beat Everton

Liverpool surely have to win at home soon.

Man Utd will 100% win as will Arsenal probably.

We're probably due to lose.... I'm sure we'll lose at least 1 out of our next 2 games.

OK, I lost money on the spuds game. They were not supposed to score twice, and we weren't supposed to score more than 3. Nevertheless, I was still ecstatic.

I am going to risk a little bit less for tonight's game against Shakhter. I think I have some great value odds here:

£15 on 1-0 @ 11.0

£10 on 2-0 @ 19.0

£5 on 3-0 @ 50.0

£2 on 4-0 @ 160.0

£2 on 5-0 @ 770.0

Total outlay £34

OK, I lost money on the spuds game. They were not supposed to score twice, and we weren't supposed to score more than 3. Nevertheless, I was still ecstatic.

I am going to risk a little bit less for tonight's game against Shakhter. I think I have some great value odds here:

£15 on 1-0 @ 11.0

£10 on 2-0 @ 19.0

£5 on 3-0 @ 50.0

£2 on 4-0 @ 160.0

£2 on 5-0 @ 770.0

Total outlay £34

Thats brave...

Not sure i like that as much as your previous ones as it is 8/11 for both to score, and tbh i wouldn't be too surprised for them to nick a goal. GL though.

I am somewhat surprised by the odds, as 13/10 seems pretty short considering we are definately the better team even if they are unbeaten in a long time at home.

So i have gone for chelsea on the win at 2/1 though 11/10 on chelsea with the DNB looks pretty amazing to me. The bookies have priced us up as being less likely to win than we were vs tottenham (and thats when they though Gareth bale was in the team), and i would rate a full strength tottenham team as better than shakhtar. Could be proven wrong, but our team is in form looking good, and will have some well rested players coming back into the team along with our trio (They may not all start tho), which have looked one of the best in europe, and 2/1 looks pretty tasty. :)