The Betting Thread

Ollie

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton winning at the Emirates, hmm can't see it but i remember Hull not long ago winning there.

I bet on Football only but i might occasional see something that looks appealing (Like England to win the Ashes 5-0).

Done a couple of bets but this one is 86/1 or something like.

intbet.jpg

Very very high risk, considering they are internationals and more often than not, there are a few upsets, or draws.

However, best of luck on this one! If you win, you have godly status, and You're better than Paul The Octopus!!

Will post my weekend bets on here for discussion!

Bit pissed off, i mean i knew a bet for £38,000 would be tough but to get only 2 wrong in such a hard round of games and just 2 goals away is a bit of a shame. Just needed another Liverpool and Norwich goal and both teams did dominate their respective games.

sad.jpg

Can't believe 3 womens matches screwed me out of £50! I thought 1/16 is pretty fucking dead cert, never NEVER NEVER betting on womens football again or MLS. Got screwed by Portland Timbers finally getting a decent result. Onto the next one...

Bit pissed off, i mean i knew a bet for £38,000 would be tough but to get only 2 wrong in such a hard round of games and just 2 goals away is a bit of a shame. Just needed another Liverpool and Norwich goal and both teams did dominate their respective games.

sad.jpg

You had odds of 3800??

Is that even possible with only 10 games?

Anyhow, i have made 25 quid into 80 over the past 2 weeks, attempting tonite to make it into 104 pounds, that is over 4 times the initial investment.

This is my bet,

2jcvoeo.jpg

Draw no bet on Athletico seems a sureshot winner.

Draw no bet on Napoli also should be a win

South Africa vs Zimbabwe T20 should be straight forward.

The only dodgy one here is the Draw no bet for Tottenham at home against Lazio. Do not think tottenham will lose, so as long as they win, or even draw, i think ive got a good accumulator going.

Its at 2.29, and ive got 20 quid riding on it.

Wish me Luck!

You had odds of 3800??

Is that even possible with only 10 games?

Absolutely, when you predict draws and teams that are not odds on, the odds fly. It was 3800/1 and yes, i was 2 goals away basically.

Won my tenner back today lol easiest bet i've ever won.

easy_zps6f219ad7.jpg

If you don't believe me, check this out. Just done it 2 mins ago. 10 games, £10. 4000/1

40k_zpseb21fb2e.jpg

Absolutely, when you predict draws and teams that are not odds on, the odds fly. It was 3800/1 and yes, i was 2 goals away basically.

Won my tenner back today lol easiest bet i've ever won.

easy_zps6f219ad7.jpg

If you don't believe me, check this out. Just done it 2 mins ago. 10 games, £10. 4000/1

40k_zpseb21fb2e.jpg

Good bets for Premier League mate.

My bets for tonight home to Wolves:

£10 Win 2-0 at 8.8

£10 Win 3-0 at 11.0

£10 Win 4-0 at 16.0

£5 Win 5-0 at 29.0

£5 Win 6-0 at 60.0

I always bet on the score for Chelsea games (last season was a disaster, but the season before was highly successful).