Crisis?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about?

Do you even know thing or two about Milan, or Carlo?

OMG... You are really boring...probably I know more than you, since I used to watch Milans team even before Roman dreamed about buying Chelsea. Thats why I know Carlo is avarage and wasnt excited when he was named coach.

Ask some AC Milans fans about their thoughts about the "King".

OMG... You are really boring...probably I know more than you, since I used to watch Milans team even before Roman dreamed about buying Chelsea. Thats why I know Carlo is avarage and wasnt excited when he was named coach.

Ask some AC Milans fans about their thoughts about the "King".

Love you Henrique wub.gif

Crisis?! We're not sodding West Ham!

And yeh Carlo hasnt asked for players..Jose did and he got random signing he obviously didnt want and then the flick

Makes me laugh,end of laugh season 'we must keep Carlo,he knows what he;s doing etc' blah blah blah. FFS cant sack a Manager everytime times get tough.Its been a sodding merry go round as it has with us and managers and expenses...seriously Carlo been here a year and thats the first in a couple of years..Cant see Hiddick coming back,he's in another job elsehwere and we need stablity!! He won the double in his first year give the guy a break it was never gana be easy to do it all again.

Though the not playing the youngsters is a bit of weird one though.Jose didnt want to cause he was under pressure to win.However if the first teamers are shit chuck them on! Confidence seems more of a problem

And yes he may pick not the best team but seeing as its pretty much the same that helped us win the league last year,problems lies with the players as well

Teams go through blips,we';re no exception.Yeh its bad and annoying but cant do fuck all We're still in the Premierleague,in the FA Cup and CL

This is a fucking crisis, since our CL place is in danger. What would happen with Chelsea if we end up 5th position ? Apocalypse, thats is what gonna happen.

There is no buzz on press about Carlo job being in danger yet, but its going to happen if we start January in 5th position. Carlo destroyed AC Milan´s team, and took two season to fight for Seria A glory, and it will take even longer to they build a team good enough to win a Champions League trophy.

I do believe that sacking Carlo in january wont change this crises scenario. Who will replace him ? I hope we just dont miss the next CL, and then axe him on summer. Ask Drogba, Anelka, Mikel, Kalou and Ferreira to find another place to play. Hope this season end as soo as possible.

Martin O'Neill.

• 3 weeks later...

Times are starting to change, remember when we used to call it 3 point lane? Now a draw is a good result, teams WANT to play us at the moment due to our awful form, which actually hasnt surprised me, I knew we would struggle this season with the size/quality of our squad.

The problem isnt Ancelotti, its the people running the club.

The problem isnt Ancelotti, its the people running the club.

Agreed, the morale to it all is, we should have protested in Kenyon's decision to leave. Ron Gourlay is a walking disaster to this club, he was the one who drove Ray Wilkins out, and ever since then we've forgotten how to win a game.

The shocking run of form that has followed Wilkins' unexpected departure doesn't come as a surprise to me. Ancelotti was also shocked with his departure, which will not have only disheartened him, but the whole of the club. I wouldn't say we're in a crisis right now, we're just in a bad run of form that can be turned on its head with a couple of consecutive victories.

I still don't understand why Wilkins was dismissed..sometimes I really question Chelsea's board on how they run things.

Why are people using Wilkins' dismissal as an excuse? We have way bigger problems than Ray Wilkins not being around.

It's almost as bad as people saying we need another defender to solve our problems.

Jeez, our club really is in a mess.

• 2 weeks later...

well , do i even need to explain why did i re-open this thread !!

now please give me your thoughts to get out of this fuckin crises . fuck EPl and UCl in 2008 we didn't win any trophies but we were a top team now we are in a deeper crises , we are gonna be another liverpool or juve .

David luiz , Hamsik and Alexis Sanchez will be a great place to start .

sacking kalou , ferrera and anelka will be needed as well

Even if this season ends up being worse than 2008 that will still only be one bad (or even horrible for some) season.

We've (hopefully) got managerial stability, our owner isn't going anywhere, our dressing-room is still fine and our best players don't want to leave.

We're nothing like Liverpool and anyone claiming the opposite is a doomsayer.

A blip in form is say... 2-3 wins from 6 games or something.

We've won 2 in 11, scoring 9 goals in that period and going from 5 points clear at the top to possibly 12 points behind in the space of 2 months. We are in crisis, that's the bottom line and nobody can deny it.