Crisis?

can't remember what it's like to win a home game and more worryingly to even draw an away game !!!!!

can't remember what it's like to dominate games from midfield as we have always used to !!!!

can' remember what it's like to keep a clean sheet and a solid defense!!!!

can't remember what it's like to threaten opposition's goal from all angles and playing nice attacking and/or counter attacking football , well lately it looked more likely than not that we won't even score in a meaningless game against Marsiella. !!!!

big star players are shit and young promising youngsters are rusting on the bench !!!!!

injuries are flying in just like goals that we concede and with each injury the results goes from bad to worse !!!!

YES , WE ARE IN A FUCKIN CRISES AND THE FIRST STEP WE SHOULD TAKE IS TO ADMIT THAT WE ARE IN A CRISES AND NOT JUST A ROUGH PATCH !!!!!!

then let's try to break it down and figure out the reasons behind this crises and how should we act ???

IMO i think the main reason is Carlo Ancelotti , the man who has no balls to play youngstes , who is too weak to ask for new players and who has not enough charisma or control over big stars .

enough of mr. nice guy , we need a master tactician to help a very tactical , physical and functional players to fulfill their potential .

ancelotti's substitution was always described as shit , but now his start up formation looks more shitty that his subs doesn't look that bad .

So for me sacking carlo and getting hiddink back is the answer to most of our problems , but i know most of you won't agree with me so what do you think the solution is ...????

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol sarcasm?

Yep.

On topic:

I wouldn't say we're in a crisis yet. But pick up any less than 6 points in the 3 coming games, and we will be in one.

The lack of options among the squad is taking it's toll. Carlo needs to buy in Jan, but it all depends on Roman's willingness to spend.

Carlo leaving, Cech suffering a season long injury, Lampard & Terry being out for longer.

Should I carry on? :lol:

Point taken.

I insist however that all things considered this is as bad as our on-pitch performances and results will get.

Lampard has already missed almost half of the season. With Alex out for 4 weeks and knowing Terry's injury recond I think another CB mini-crisis will happen, then again even with Ferreira at CB our attack for the last few matches has been worse.

Yesterday's infuriating line-up may still cloud my thoughts but I would consider us losing our CL spot as bad as sacking yet another manager.

I insist however that all things considered this is as bad as our on-pitch performances and results can get.

Lampard has already missed almost half of the season. With Alex out for 4 weeks and knowing Terry's injury recond I think another CB mini-crisis will happen, then again even with Ferreira at CB our attack for the last few matches has been worse.

Yesterday's infuriating line-up may still cloud my thoughts but I would consider us losing our CL spot as bad as sacking yet another manager.

Yeah man.

We're close, on the precipice. Unless we can put together a run of wins (which considering our opponents..) we'll be in deep shit.

This is a fucking crisis, since our CL place is in danger. What would happen with Chelsea if we end up 5th position ? Apocalypse, thats is what gonna happen.

There is no buzz on press about Carlo job being in danger yet, but its going to happen if we start January in 5th position. Carlo destroyed AC Milan´s team, and took two season to fight for Seria A glory, and it will take even longer to they build a team good enough to win a Champions League trophy.

I do believe that sacking Carlo in january wont change this crises scenario. Who will replace him ? I hope we just dont miss the next CL, and then axe him on summer. Ask Drogba, Anelka, Mikel, Kalou and Ferreira to find another place to play. Hope this season end as soo as possible.

Yep.

On topic:

I wouldn't say we're in a crisis yet. But pick up any less than 6 points in the 3 coming games, and we will be in one.

The lack of options among the squad is taking it's toll. Carlo needs to buy in Jan, but it all depends on Roman's willingness to spend.

come on 6 points !! seriously !!! against tottenham away , Man utd home and arsenal away !!! we should know better now .... in our last six league games we have managed to get 5 points and that was against fulham , sunderland and everton at home,bimingham , livepool and newcastle away !!!

we would be lucky to get 3 points from those games .

come on 6 points !! seriously !!! against tottenham away , Man utd home and arsenal away !!! we should know better now .... in our last six league games we have managed to get 5 points and that was against fulham , sunderland and everton at home,bimingham , livepool and newcastle away !!!

we would be lucky to get 3 points from those games .

Signs aren't good ofcourse, but anything is possible in football.

Carlo destroyed AC Milan´s team, and took two season to fight for Seria A glory, and it will take even longer to they build a team good enough to win a Champions League trophy.

What are you talking about?

Do you even know thing or two about Milan, or Carlo?

We were in a crisis from the very start. The decision to go into the new season with that squad meant that as soon as players started picking up injuries, became tired or lost their form this would happen.

There is absolutely no competition for places at the club which is not healthy.