Some need to read this

Madmax

Who's driving him out? Nobody's even named him, and as the poster of the original link, let me tell you I didn't start this thread with him or anybody else in particular in mind. Something obviously touched a raw nerve with him somewhere and he's decided to leave. The irony is a lot of people are saying "Oh you have a right to have your opinion" which he obviously has . Nobody is saying "Hey you - don't have an opinion." But then so do I and if I feel someone's being overtly negative for no apparent reason, I can point that out, just like some people criticise me and others when we're defending Carlo or the players.

Obviously playing the victim generates sympathy and gets people on your side.

But this is a forum and not everybody shares the sames views. It would be pretty rubbish if we did. Complaining about people having an alternative view is just silly and it certainly doesn't make anyone less of a fan if they don't like a certain player or coach.

Henrique doesn't like Ancelotti...so what? There are many like me who think he's a decent enough coach but far from the best.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But this is a forum and not everybody shares the sames views. It would be pretty rubbish if we did. Complaining about people having an alternative view is just silly and it certainly doesn't make anyone less of a fan if they don't like a certain player or coach.

Henrique doesn't like Ancelotti...so what? There are many like me who think he's a decent enough coach but far from the best.

Sigh. I'm tired of repeating myself. At no point did I say Henrique or anybody else should have the same views as me.

Person 1 : Carlo is what we need, he should be given more time, get behind him and the team, don't be so negative.

Perosn 2 : Carlo sucks, should go.

Person 1 : That's not on, you should be more positive.

If you call that 'silly', well I don't know what to say.

Sigh. I'm tired of repeating myself. At no point did I say Henrique or anybody else should have the same views as me.

Person 1 : Carlo is what we need, he should be given more time, get behind him and the team, don't be so negative.

Perosn 2 : Carlo sucks, should go.

Person 1 : That's not on, you should be more positive.

If you call that 'silly', well I don't know what to say.

But you didn't say it like that, you created a seperate thread and told anybody that holds a different view...

If you still don't get it, fark off.

That was completely uncalled for. If you have a different opionion 'fark off' eh? What a great forum this is. :whistling:

But you didn't say it like that, you created a seperate thread and told anybody that holds a different view...

That was completely uncalled for. If you have a different opionion 'fark off' eh? What a great forum this is. :whistling:

I'm supposed to PM everyone individually?

Funny you choose to highlight the 'fark off'. It gives a totally different shade when taken in isolation from the rest of the sentence. The original sentence was 'If you still don't get it, fark off' which indicates that 'If you still don't understand, fuck off, I don't know what to say to convince you otherwise'. Don't be selective while quoting things. He's called me an idiot directly in a reply without provocation, I haven't even named him or anybody in particular here. You didn't complain about that, did you? Or were you waiting for me to say ''Oh I am a helpless victim, I'm going away.''

I'm supposed to PM everyone individually?

Funny you choose to highlight the 'fark off'. It gives a totally different shade when taken in isolation from the rest of the sentence. The original sentence was 'If you still don't get it, fark off' which indicates that 'If you still don't understand, fuck off, I don't know what to say to convince you otherwise'. Don't be selective while quoting things. He's called me an idiot directly in a reply without provocation, I haven't even named him or anybody in particular here. You didn't complain about that, did you? Or were you waiting for me to say ''Oh I am a helpless victim, I'm going away.''

Live and let live. If people want to criticise certain players or actions then let them.

Live and let live. If people want to criticise certain players or actions then let them.

Exactly. So it's okay for you to criticise players or actions, but it's not okay for me to criticise you for doing that. My opinion matters less than yours. Boo hoo. I'm off. rolleyes.gif

Exactly. So it's okay for you to criticise players or actions, but it's not okay for me to criticise you for doing that. My opinion matters less than yours. Boo hoo. I'm off. rolleyes.gif

No have disagreements with them and try to have a civilized debate. Don't make a seperate thread telling people to 'fark off'.%28Y%29.gif

And don't go, we need the forum police to keep us in check.-_-

No have disagreements with them and try to have a civilized debate. Don't make a seperate thread telling people to 'fark off'.%28Y%29.gif

And don't go, we need the forum police to keep us in check.-_-

Umm you didn't read the earlier post. Or you chose to ignore it. Or you like repeating yourself. carloeyebrow.jpeg

Thanks, I'll stay back just for you laugh.gif

watever is said by carefree is very true.......................bcas der r some fans who moan after every point dropped..........we all know tht it is impossible to win each and every game n in premiership it is way more difficult.........CHELSEA n CAREFREE rocks....................

Who's driving him out? Nobody's even named him, and as the poster of the original link, let me tell you I didn't start this thread with him or anybody else in particular in mind. Something obviously touched a raw nerve with him somewhere and he's decided to leave. The irony is a lot of people are saying "Oh you have a right to have your opinion" which he obviously has . Nobody is saying "Hey you - don't have an opinion." But then so do I and if I feel someone's being overtly negative for no apparent reason, I can point that out, just like some people criticise me and others when we're defending Carlo or the players.

Obviously playing the victim generates sympathy and gets people on your side.

I didn't name him specifically nor did I say he was targeted, I've used him just for example purposes. But some of the comments that get aimed at him, FOR EXAMPLE, are just filled with hate. He's being driven out of the forum because when he says anything remotely negative about the players or staff he's called an "idiot" or "not a real fan" (I was guilty of that once, but I apologized almost straight away as it was said in anger).

The fact is. Whenever someone on this forum criticises a player or management they're almost instantly gunned down. When Styles, for another EXAMPLE, was saying he didn't think Kakuta was good enough, he was public enemy #1!

I'm not point my finger at you Max, saying you're guilty of it. I'm saying the forum as a whole has this whole "Chelsea have the best management and players in the world. Anyone who says otherwise are idiotic" vibe to it.

I didn't name him specifically nor did I say he was targeted, I've used him just for example purposes. But some of the comments that get aimed at him, FOR EXAMPLE, are just filled with hate. He's being driven out of the forum because when he says anything remotely negative about the players or staff he's called an "idiot" or "not a real fan" (I was guilty of that once, but I apologized almost straight away as it was said in anger).

The fact is. Whenever someone on this forum criticises a player or management they're almost instantly gunned down. When Styles, for another EXAMPLE, was saying he didn't think Kakuta was good enough, he was public enemy #1!

I'm not point my finger at you Max, saying you're guilty of it. I'm saying the forum as a whole has this whole "Chelsea have the best management and players in the world. Anyone who says otherwise are idiotic" vibe to it.

Thanks mate, I was under the impression you were blaming me.

You're very regular here and you would have read my posts in which I've criticised Carlo, Roman, the management, Kalou, Mikel, etc. Not for one moment do I believe that we're perfect and never have I called anyone on here an idiot unless having being called something first. I've had debates with you, Styles, Henrique, Badboy, you name it.

The forum has about 50 regular contributors but a lot of people who aren't members come and read the stuff here daily. The article was meant for them as much as it was for people on the forum.

Once again, I have never stopped, nor will stop anybody from saying anything they want. But I will stand up for any of our players or the manager when I feel they're being unfairly criticised. Considering that's my opinion, and my opinion is as equally important as any other user's , I have a right to.

In the words of Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

In the words of Voltaire, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

And that's a good message to always carry. Now hopefully Henrique isn't convinced the whole forum hates him and will come back eventually :lol:

And did Styles explain why he thinks Kakuta is not good enough? Or he just said that and claimed it as general truth?

Couple of members here think that only their opinions are correct or whatever they write is fact, and also how they have more knowledge then other members. Communication is a two-way thing!

Pretty good article really

What pisses me off,not so much here but real life sorta..is fickle fickle fans one minute its 'Carlo's amazing we need him to stay..' then a bad run and its 'get him out!!!' God knows where Man U be if they'd done that with Fergie and all.

Just cause we're champions and have the players we have doesnt mean we'll win every single game.Like someone said they need to as well.They may not be fighting for the title but they will be fighting for the highest place possible.

Win some loose some.I was kinda 'ahhh we're shit at the mo we cant win etc'.My mum kinda in a 'This is how it used to be!' mood.

And did Styles explain why he thinks Kakuta is not good enough? Or he just said that and claimed it as general truth?

Couple of members here think that only their opinions are correct or whatever they write is fact, and also how they have more knowledge then other members. Communication is a two-way thing!

it does happen that some rubbish players without giving reasons and if you disagree with their opinions then you havent even half a brain

Thanks that some guys understand me...im not alone.

I came from another football culture. In Brazil we dont used to go to stadiuns when the club is playing awful or is in the mid table. When we lost a match is normal to ask for the coaches' head and say that half of the team is garbage. We boo our players that are playing really bad. When the match is hard, we cant even speak a sound. If a choach or a player won everything this year but in next do a poor job, so bye bye.

One thing that I apreciate in England is that even one the club is losing 4-0, the crowd is still singning. The stadium is full of people even if the team wont get even a Europa League place. In brazil some people say that its because in england the support really love the club, some say that its because in england some people go to football matches in the same way they go to theater: they just go, and see what happens.

What is the right way to support ? I dont know, I believe there is no right way.

But what happens in this forum is same in Brazil. I support here Palmeiras. Used to be a great great club back in 90s. In last 10 years it was even relegated, and won just 1 regional trophy. But I do love that club. In hard times there is always some guys that complain about the players, the coach, the board, and some that says that who complain should find another team to support, and that are idiots and not real supporters.

I said that I was going to leave because Im now in last year of University, doing my final project and preparing for master degree next year. Its not good to get stressed in this stage, but seems that there are some good guys around. =p