Some need to read this

Madmax

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact something like that needs to be said is sad. Unfortunately there is droolers everywhere in football and now that Chelsea are an elite club we will have our fair share of idiots supporting us and spouting crap on the internet.

Chelsea Chelsea.

When I decided to join this forum, it was to share my opinions with other Chelsea's fans around the world. I started to support this club since 2004. Maybe im "less fan" than those who used to go to Stamford Bridge since their childhood, but i did learned to love this club.

But Im not here to read people telling me how im supposed to support Chelsea, or that I should support another club unless I start to say that I want Carlo to stay here forever. When Chelsea plays, i want Carlo to do a great job and Kalou to score 5 goals. But my opinion is that Kalou is garbage, and that Carlo is not what Chelsea needs. I also thinks that Carvalho is better than Terry, that we should have sold Drogba after last season because he is 32 years old, that Joe Cole is an avarage player, that Malouda is not as good as he believes. But I also thinks that Lampard is better than Gerrard, Essien is the better defensive midfilder in the world, Cech is the best gk, Ashley the best lb, Makelelé is the best that ive ever seen in his position, Gudjonsen was underrated...I support Chelsea and these are my thoughts.

If i say that we dont have a chance against Barcelona, it doesnt mean i will not support Chelsea. It means that i think we will not win. I dont have to think that we will win to be a supporter.

And for some english guys: Yeah, you have to accept that Chelsea is now a global brand and will share your support with idiots around the world.

Btw, its getting really difficult to people to accept different opinions nowadays...strange days. At least I realized that some people around the world are even more rude and stupid than the worst kind of guys we find in South America. But I wont stop supporting Chelsea because of you. I can tell you that i have more passion to this club than some guys that barely knows about the game but thinks that screaming Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea when Kalou and Mikel are fucking with the game is what the world support means.

Farewell

The geezer on vital Chelsea makes some good points -he says we went up there 'with a depleted squad and werent expected to win'. Well thats pretty negative -lets not forget the barcodes had their two regular centre backs out as well. Reality is, we had something like 20 attempts on goal and they're not going in at the moment.

Henrique - I dont know you -but I agree everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think the problem arises when someone states their opinion -but puts it across in a way that they feel is the gospel truth. ......in my opinion.

The problem is that everybody is not the same. Some people take defeat differently to others. Some of us are still young and have a shorter fuse which tends to go off a lot quicker than some of the oldies..The other night i broke my Foxtel remote control in the dying minutes of the game through frustration, but thats not the first time it's happened. Because i also support the shittiest Rugby League team in the country, i am some what learning to deal with defeat.. And thats after 1 broken coffee table (not mine) 1 Everton fans jaw, my hand, countless doors and some plaster walls throughout the house... and i won't even bring up the road rage....

Because of Chelsea's high success rate, some of the fans forget that other teams have to win sometimes too. Now i don't mind losing if we have a bad day or are robbed or are just unlucky. But when our lads turn up and just look like they ain't having a go, then i will say something. Against Birm and Newcastle, we had a go! We dominated possession and were very unlucky with some shit calls from the ref and good goal keeping. The first half against Liverpool and the game vs Sunderland was something else. Just plain old laziness and a lack of desire to win..

I think the cause of the current blip is because of the lack of homegrown talent on the field. We only have 1 English player in the starting 11 at the moment! Just 1.... Now I'm not blaming the foreign players, but in an English side, you need English leaders. Drogba is just not good enough... You need somebody to lift the team whether it be through example or speech. Drogba has done neither. He seems very frustrated and tends to give up when things don't go his way... As a player he is irreplaceable, but as a captain, he is still way off...

Carlo is a good coach and even though he won the league in his first year, i still believe he needs time to understand the English game and the importance of some of the middle table matches..

''And thats after 1 broken coffee table (not mine) 1 Everton fans jaw, my hand, countless doors and some plaster walls throughout the house... and i won't even bring up the road rage....''

Blimey , and I thought I had anger management problems :blink:

Good points Gary -agree with almost all of that -when Terry and Lampard come back -there is a steely composure and the goal attempts will go in. Reckon some team could be picking the ball out the net several times any match soon...

Ok I do just want to point out, most of the negative feelings that do spill out on this forum are "knee jerking" reactions.

Of course we expect our club to win every match, not just because of the size of Chelsea, but generally, find me a football fan that doesn't expect his club to win almost every game. Many people sometimes hate on what Henrique said, but on a different topic this weekend he said "I don't mind if we don't win anything this season, as long as there's some incoming hope for the future" and that's how I knew he wasn't just a hater, he was a real fans who's looking to the future of his club.

I don't want us to send out a message on this forum that we are not allowed to criticize our club. I've seen members on this who are not fans of players like Kalou and Benayoun and how do we react? We often show them ugly feelings to make our points we don't agree and they are wrong! That's not the way this forum should work. All member's opinions and point of views should be read and then debated in a respectful manner. Driving members out of this forum is out of order in my opinion.

''And thats after 1 broken coffee table (not mine) 1 Everton fans jaw, my hand, countless doors and some plaster walls throughout the house... and i won't even bring up the road rage....''

Blimey , and I thought I had anger management problems :blink:

Good points Gary -agree with almost all of that -when Terry and Lampard come back -there is a steely composure and the goal attempts will go in. Reckon some team could be picking the ball out the net several times any match soon...

That is honeslty all we are missing! I mean even our midfield has lost its creative abilitites because they are too concerned about backing up in defence.. Like the saying goes, "How can you go forward when your still worried about whats going on behind you"....

When I decided to join this forum, it was to share my opinions with other Chelsea's fans around the world. I started to support this club since 2004. Maybe im "less fan" than those who used to go to Stamford Bridge since their childhood, but i did learned to love this club.

But Im not here to read people telling me how im supposed to support Chelsea, or that I should support another club unless I start to say that I want Carlo to stay here forever. When Chelsea plays, i want Carlo to do a great job and Kalou to score 5 goals. But my opinion is that Kalou is garbage, and that Carlo is not what Chelsea needs. I also thinks that Carvalho is better than Terry, that we should have sold Drogba after last season because he is 32 years old, that Joe Cole is an avarage player, that Malouda is not as good as he believes. But I also thinks that Lampard is better than Gerrard, Essien is the better defensive midfilder in the world, Cech is the best gk, Ashley the best lb, Makelelé is the best that ive ever seen in his position, Gudjonsen was underrated...I support Chelsea and these are my thoughts.

If i say that we dont have a chance against Barcelona, it doesnt mean i will not support Chelsea. It means that i think we will not win. I dont have to think that we will win to be a supporter.

And for some english guys: Yeah, you have to accept that Chelsea is now a global brand and will share your support with idiots around the world.

Btw, its getting really difficult to people to accept different opinions nowadays...strange days. At least I realized that some people around the world are even more rude and stupid than the worst kind of guys we find in South America. But I wont stop supporting Chelsea because of you. I can tell you that i have more passion to this club than some guys that barely knows about the game but thinks that screaming Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea when Kalou and Mikel are fucking with the game is what the world support means.

Farewell

Henrique, you make good points. And sometimes you come across as a hater, but I respect your opinions on the Chelsea staff/players (ignore by outburst on you about Pep). I certainly hope you're not leaving this forum, and if you are, then it's a great shame on all of us.

I can tell you that i have more passion to this club than some guys that barely knows about the game but thinks that screaming Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea when Kalou and Mikel are fucking with the game is what the world support means.

:goodpost:

my problem is with fans who go overboard with criticisms of players they dont rate. prime examples are Kalou, paolo. yossi, and now ramires .

even Mikel was mentioned ..yes Mikel made the initial mistake on Sunday but that was compounded by Alex and Cech.I described Anelkas

performance as attrocious against Newcastle ..that was my opinion on that game . It doesnt mean I think him total garbage.

Kalou should have got the winner but he did at least get the equaliser. Of course it would be heaven if we had Messi instead of Kalou.

Finally as mentioned earlier ,,people should recognise the difference between opinion and FACHTS ..

If we cant accept that our coaches past and present are much more likely to be correct than we are,,then we should stick to playing on play stations

Farewell

Henrique don't go. You are entitled to your opinion just like anybody else. And I actually enjoy reading comments for our fans across the world, I have enough local opinions to last me a lifetime! Come back bro. %28Y%29.gif

Farewell

Bye Bye :wave:

I don't want us to send out a message on this forum that we are not allowed to criticize our club. I've seen members on this who are not fans of players like Kalou and Benayoun and how do we react? We often show them ugly feelings to make our points we don't agree and they are wrong! That's not the way this forum should work. All member's opinions and point of views should be read and then debated in a respectful manner. Driving members out of this forum is out of order in my opinion.

Who's driving him out? Nobody's even named him, and as the poster of the original link, let me tell you I didn't start this thread with him or anybody else in particular in mind. Something obviously touched a raw nerve with him somewhere and he's decided to leave. The irony is a lot of people are saying "Oh you have a right to have your opinion" which he obviously has . Nobody is saying "Hey you - don't have an opinion." But then so do I and if I feel someone's being overtly negative for no apparent reason, I can point that out, just like some people criticise me and others when we're defending Carlo or the players.

Obviously playing the victim generates sympathy and gets people on your side.