Why are Blues falling apart?

Swoopz

I know how many of you feel about tabloid news, but this is a great piece of writing. It is opinion based, so take it as you wish.

http://www.thesun.co...at-Chelsea.html

We all know why he wanted rid of Mourinho, who I think would have gone on to build a Chelsea dynasty, but what's the reason for undermining Ancelotti?

I wish thats how our history would have played out sad.gif

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes things are not brilliant at the moment. But a couple of decent results will put all this in the past!

Ian Wright is not exactly our biggest fan, and a lot of what he says is guess work based on opinion - not a lot of fact in there.

Loved Jose but look at his record, does anyone truly think he would have stuck around long enough to create a dynasty?

"When I did the six figures in the air at Wembley, to mark six trophies at Chelsea when we won the FA Cup in 2007, it could have been my last night at Chelsea,"

"I had the chance to go to Real then and said no. Probably I should've said yes at the time. I decided to stay and four months later had no job!"

Mourinho later took charge at Inter Milan after leaving Chelsea and he is now boss of Spanish giants Real Madrid, although he is keen to return to England one day.

"I'm probably missing you more than you are missing me," he added. "One day I will leave the Bernabeu and then I want to live in England again.

"This season I read the most intelligent quote. I can't say it's mine, but from Sir Alex Ferguson - the number one manager in the history of the Premier League - who said he doesn't want to retire.

"That's exactly what I want to say when I get to 60. I want to live my football life as long as I can."

2012. José's 2nd reign will begin :lol:

Yes things are not brilliant at the moment. But a couple of decent results will put all this in the past!

Ian Wright is not exactly our biggest fan, and a lot of what he says is guess work based on opinion - not a lot of fact in there.

Loved Jose but look at his record, does anyone truly think he would have stuck around long enough to create a dynasty?

Wright got the hump cos we didnt base our team round Sweep. as you say a good December will change all perceptions.

agree Jose will never settle long in one place it's not in his nature

Sigh. We're not 'falling apart'. The roaches have come out the woodwork at the first sign of something going wrong in the castle. All there is to it. Don't believe the media naysayers. They want you to believe, spread the word and add credence to their conjecture and guess work.

I dont know, but I don't like the way how Roman works if what the tabloids are saying is true.

I know Roman has the passion for football, but heck, he should seriously just leave control to Ancelotti, shouldn't he?

fainthv9.gif

We're Champions and FA cup holders are we not? And we're top of the premiership and top of our Champions League group with maximum points. Fucking disaster

Welcome to 2009/2010!

Let me show you the current state of affairs for the year 2010/2011!

- We lost 3 out of 4, and are now tied for 1st.

- Our manager is unhappy with the dynamics of the club.

- We sacked our 2nd Coach who was replaced by an unknown.

- Our players are dropping like flies due to injury, and we dont have the depth to cover.

- Our board runs the club like a Tyranny

I wouldnt call that a foundation that will bring the CL or League Title home.

fainthv9.gif

Welcome to 2009/2010!

- Our players are dropping like flies due to injury, and we dont have the depth to cover.

Real rift this is, similar thing occurred around the time Mourinho was sacked, we haven't "fallen apart", have we? If we don't win the league this year, then we'll have a bit of reconstructing with our squad to do, that's just something we might have to face, but it won't mean that we're "falling apart", you can't win every competition every year, and if we did, what fun would it be to support a club that would? Most football fans in the world would give everything for their side to be in our position, and you should be damn glad that we are, just as I am.

fainthv9.gif

Welcome to 2009/2010!

A slight exaggeration on that? There's no indication to say Carlo is unhappy at all. It's like I said somewhere before, for all we know, Carlo's saved more jobs/players that would've gone otherwise. At the end of the day the club is a business. If Abramovic feels there needs to be some change in the club, well then he's got a right to. I'm sure if he'd over step the mark Carlo would say something. Roman knows the last thing Chelsea need, is ANOTHER manager leaving.