Atheism

LDN Blue

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard core atheist, I am. I don't care if you believe in god or anything, but don't bring that shite up in front of me. And don't even try to convince me to believe in your bollocks, and I'll do the same to you. That's basically my attitude towards most religious peoples.

Joe, sometimes it's best to agree to disagree. I would never attempt to push my beliefs on another because in my opinion it is an intensely personal belief and each person has to make their own decision about it. :) I have may friends who's beliefs differ from mine from atheism to wiccan. Acceptance is what brings us together.

Hard core atheist, I am. I don't care if you believe in god or anything, but don't bring that shite up in front of me. And don't even try to convince me to believe in your bollocks, and I'll do the same to you. That's basically my attitude towards most religious peoples.

:lol: with you to an extent. I do like to hear people's views about religion i.e. why the believe ect.

I never try to convert someone to Atheism, I simply ask questions.

Opinions and facts are very different.

This whole 'My fairy tale is better than yours' business is extremely dated. Let's evolve guys!

image005bg.jpg

did you know "the church" has apologized for the way they treated Galileo and admitted they screwed up? And how would you react if someone challenged everything you ever believed to be true and told you something that was beyond your ability to understand was true?? Would you automatically accept? Would you automatically say "cool dude! I believe all you are saying?" How would you react if someone challenged the very foundations of everything you knew to be true?