Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can´t catch the game because i am in the train back home from my family......

hopefully i´ll come back and check on here and all of you going mental over a big win with goals from ivan and the drog.

that should be good.

the Hodge is mouthing that we are vulnerable. what an idiot.

Well, speaking of this game, I’m totally confident. Liverpool offensively is so weak that makes me pity them. It’s true that they scored 3 goals in the last game but that’s more due to Gerrard’s quality than anything else. And Chelsea is the league’s best defense.

The Reds play so so badly. They hardly take any point. However, the ball is round and it’s 11 vs 11.

By the way, why Bosingwa don't play?

I really don't think form will be a big issue in this game..

Chelsea vs Liverpool is always a big game, I think it brings out the best in both sides. We'll see Drogba and Torres come to life, something neither have done this season, we'll see a very tight game in my opinion. But I think we'll win this 3-1, but by no means will it be an easy game

I really don't think form will be a big issue in this game..

Chelsea vs Liverpool is always a big game, I think it brings out the best in both sides. We'll see Drogba and Torres come to life, something neither have done this season, we'll see a very tight game in my opinion. But I think we'll win this 3-1, but by no means will it be an easy game

Before wouldnt been so worried but now they've started to find form a bit eeeeek! Long as pick up where we left of Weds with that performance rather then the first half.Make it easier.No crazy mistakes etc take the chance when we get it

Before wouldnt been so worried but now they've started to find form a bit eeeeek! Long as pick up where we left of Weds with that performance rather then the first half.Make it easier.No crazy mistakes etc take the chance when we get it

Haha exactly. If we take an early lead and dominate the whole first half Liverpool will panic (as usual) and that will be our window to finish them off in the 2nd half :)

Liverpool team, no Johnson or Cole. Woeful bench.

Reina

Kelly Carragher Skrtel Konchesky

Lucas Meireles

Kuyt Gerrard Maxi

Torres

Subs: Hansen, Wilson, Spearing, Poulsen, Shelvey, Ngog, Jovanovic.

Compare that team to the times we used to go up there and play against the likes of Arbeloa, Mascherano, Alonso, and an inform Riera and Torres....