Hello from France !

Jibay

Hi everyone !

I'm JB from France ! I supporte the Blues since 7 years =) ! My favorite national team are France, Italy ( I'm French and Italian ), Japan and Australia =) !

My favorite player are Drogba, I think he's a genius and Malouda who is a beast !! Oh and I hate Anelka ... For me he's a shame for the France and he's a stupid guy and overrated player ...

I hope I will can see a match in Stamford Bridge this year =D !

It's all for me and I'm sorry for my poor english ...

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about your views on anelka..

Welcome though.

It's a player who I never love him ... And in WC in South Africa, he said something which he mustn't say when you represent your country in a competition watched by all people in the world ! Domenech was a jerk, but Anelka's reaction was stupid ... You can say it differently ( more politely for exemple ) in this context ...

Bienvenue!

I can understand your views on Anelka; since you are French the whole crisis must feel a lot worse.

But anyway, welcome! Your English is very good - it's quite fluid, which is something some of our native English speakers can't achieve :lol:

Welcome man ^_^

It's a player who I never love him ... And in WC in South Africa, he said something which he mustn't say when you represent your country in a competition watched by all people in the world ! Domenech was a jerk, but Anelka's reaction was stupid ... You can say it differently ( more politely for exemple ) in this context ...

Oh, ya know, we should see him as a 'hero', because of that, instead of treat him like a bitch.... 'Cause he did what sixty millions of french would have wanted to do, i.e say to Ray face to face : fuck you !! lol

Welcome man ^_^

Oh, ya know, we should see him as a 'hero', because of that, instead of treat him like a bitch.... 'Cause he did what sixty millions of french would have wanted to do, i.e say to Ray face to face : fuck you !! lol

Yes, this is true, but when you represent your country, you can't say that and you must have a good comportement ... Even if it's a good thing for French Football !

And Nico didn't want to play with les Bleus because of his position in the team ( He said that after the game against Spain ) ... Why did he stay with the team ? During the 3 games, he walked ... It's amazing to have this comportement during the WC ... If you don't want to play with a team, you must say it before the competition !

But I understand your point of view and I agree with a part of it.

Thank all =) !

welcome mate, I am noob myself, but I am loving this forum & looking forward to make a lot of friends, hope you would be a good one too,,,,,,,,

BTW I am not an Englishman, I am from Sri Lanka... ever heard of it?..... if not OK. Because it's not even listed in this forum lol.... hope MODs will soon take care of that issue... :D