Man City vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the greatest of halves. We seemed to be very predictable going forward. Our passing has not been the best, and it looked like we did not have as much flair going forward. But that said it looks like we are playing counter attacking football but to be fair i don't see why we should change the way we have been playing. Going to be interesting to see how we play in the second half.

Come on Chels, lets get the right result!

I honestly feel that at the moment, our passing is wayward, too predictable, and we're missing Lampard in the centre.

I don't think Ramires has had a good game either, City close him down every time he gets the ball, so he finds it hard to make one of his impressive runs.

Our defence, thankfully has been solid, otherwise City would be 2-0 up at half time!