Chelsea vs Newcastle

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Newcastle  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Newcastle victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti risk playing his stars with Man City the following weekend?

Aah shame I missed over 60mins, it mast have been interesting lol. It reminds of the last year Carling Cup game, against Rovers. We had to play with just 10 men as well, due to the risky subs at half time, and still managed to score. However then penalties, now last minute corner lol.

And thanks for that Josh video showing his game. It was nice to watch this talent at least from the highlight.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS NEWCASTLE UNITED 3:4

goalkeeper: turnbull

defense: ferreira - terry (alex half time) - bruma - van aanholt

midfield: benayoun - ramires - zhirkov

attack: anelka - sturridge - kakuta (kalou half time/mc eachran 56min.)

cool.. my africans van aanholt 1 goal & anelka 2 goals scored!!

damn.. i miss my africans bosingwa, cole, mikel, essien, malouda & Drogba in the lineup!!

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer lampard in the lineup!!

damn.. my african kalou is injured, i hope kalou is not bad injured!!

cool.. what a comeback with 10 man after 1:3, anelka scored 2 goals 3:3!!

damn.. ferreira hit the post for the 4:3 & ameobi scored the 3:4, so unlucky!!

damn.. we lost in the carling cup, home at the stamford bridge, i can´t believe it!!

Everyone's from africa, human civilization began in africa. So one way or another every human being has african roots.

i am a big black fan.. my black rules:

i don´t care from where.. black is black..

france is boss.. we are from africa!!

Having sat down and watched the full game last night i think we can take a lot from this game. We put out a team that are not used to playing together and the majority of the team only have a handful of starts between them. We started the game very strong, unfortunate to let the first goal in which i thought was poor defending from Ferreira on that one, no attempt to close down whatsoever giving the player so much space to get a cross in. Then the team lost a little confidence and without the bigger payers it took longer to pull things together to mount a comeback. So unlucky to lose Kalou and then Benayoun to muscle injuries and leave us with 10 men! Such a good comeback and very unlucky not to be able to hold on.

Also Taylor was extremely lucky to stay on the pitch, ref was far too soft there.

Van Aanholt had a big game and certainly did enough to show that he can be counted on if given more chances, Ramires had a good game and worked hard up and down the park. A very good professional game from Anelka, worked extrmely hard to try and bring the game back Chelsea's way, just want you want from your experienced pro's. Shame Kakuta took that knock and he had to come off as he was looking bright. Although some players i think should have put more into the game, Ferreira was poor, Zhirkov and Benayoun not doing enough in the middle of the park and Sturridge was not at the races. Expected more from Zhirkov and Benayoun and had they been on top form we would have strolled the game.

Obviously a big highlight was McEachran, very good stuff from him, always keeping it simple. He can go up a gear or 2 for sure but it was good to see him play well at this level.