MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • M?K ?ilina victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless Draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti name a full-strength team?

Masterfull performance in the first half hour. And then we seemed to take our foot off the gas which really frustrated me although i can understand why. Delighted with Studge gettin his firs CL goal, And loving the celebration. lol. Also really pleased Carlo put the three young guns on. Kakuta looked very much at home and was very impressed with McEachran. 17 years old making his first team debut in the CL and he looked very assured on the ball, very confident. Looking forward to seein him in the first team more often. Van Aanholt wasn't really given much time to make his mark but we all know he is a very exciting prospect anyway.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not intending to spark off old arguments but just rewatched the whole match. IMO some of Benyaouns play was sublime ...movement

excellent but passing even better ...sorry Joe but youre not missed

Agreed.

After his last season I never thought Joe was gonna be missed whoever we signed. But I have to admit I was one of the Benayoun doubters, a few more performances like last night and he's won me over, that £5m could end up being a bargain.

Benayoun has always been a good player. Surrounded by better players he's showing how good he is. Such a shame he arrived at 30, we could have done with him for the last 2-3 years!

zola was 30 years old when he did come to chelsea and he played for 7 years

not intending to spark off old arguments but just rewatched the whole match. IMO some of Benyaouns play was sublime ...movement

excellent but passing even better ...sorry Joe but youre not missed

Nah thought the same to be honest.

Good game.Good performance and we got the result :D Cech had Butterfingers but hey ho all good in the end

And good to see the young one get a run out as well :D

BIG BIG DAY for josh and chelsea

Great show of mental strength, only last year he was suspended for doing a Shrek and now making his debut, old head on young shoulders, good man!! :-)) Quality left foot will be around for a long while to come, hope to see him in CC as well.

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ivanovic - terry - alex - zhirkov

midfield: essien - mikel - benayoun (mceachran 78min.)

attack: anelka - sturridge (kakuta 61min.) - malouda (van aanholt 87min.)

cool.. the africans essien 1 goal, anelka 2 goals & sturridge 1 goal scored!!

Man, what the blood cloth is wrong with you ?!!

Have you a problem with the africans (or dark skin men) ??

Don't respond to his African posts, he probably just wants you to reply to start an argument of some sorts or gain attention. So don't give it to him, he'll probably get tired of saying the same thing over and over again pretty soon.

African post is being blown way out of proportion. The fact of the matter to me is that it is the nationality of the goalscorer. For example say if Terry and Lampard scored "Brilliant results, and the english lads scored" No one would say anything. No harm is meant, chill dude.

Back on topic, another fantastic result for us and glad we won a game we should have done. I was out that night so I need to catch the highlights :)