MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

MŠK Žilina vs Chelsea  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • M?K ?ilina victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless Draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti name a full-strength team?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great for sturridge to score and for bena to play brilliantly. this shows everyone that our subs and are still great and will get the job done.

really good first galf, but sloppy second half because we all just kinda stopped moving around as much and some people got lazy.

I just returned from my game and I really have to watch the relive tomorrow, after all your comments here.

By the way, I've heard something like Petr is one to blame for the conceded goal? What happened?

could essien be lampards successor ...in the two games frank has been away he has scored 3 and got into much more advanced positions .

before people scream I dont mean now but in two years time perhaps ...I am becoming confident that we will have ready made replacements when our

older players need resting or finally retire ...looks as tho anelka has another ten years left

Edited by zolayes

I just returned from my game and I really have to watch the relive tomorrow, after all your comments here.

By the way, I've heard something like Petr is one to blame for the conceded goal? What happened?

under no pressure ,,flapped at a cross ,,missed it ,,,it hit ivo and was crossing the line when the scorer touched it.

to be fair they deserved a goal on their second half display

could essien be lampards successor ...in the two games frank has been away he has scored 3 and got into much more advanced positions .

before people scream I dont mean now but in two years time perhaps ...I am becoming confident that we will have ready made replacements when our

older players need resting or finally retire ...looks as tho anelka has another ten years left

Most opposition fans hold this opinion too, i agree with it i think essien arriving late in the box is superb.

under no pressure ,,flapped at a cross ,,missed it ,,,it hit ivo and was crossing the line when the scorer touched it.

to be fair they deserved a goal on their second half display

Cheers. Same old mistake for Petr then. Deserved goal? I guess, after the 3-0 in the first half, they probably relaxed and did slow down, didn't they

Anelka playing the full 90 minutes tonight, Sturridge to start against blackpool?

i hope that sturridge or Kakuta will start but the fact is that kalou will start along with Drogba and malouda . as each of Drogba , kalou and malouda had a rest in the last two games so i think anelka will have his rest against blackpool .

may be kakuta or sturridge will come in the last 30 minutes if we have a comfortable win .

the itv highlight team were slaughtering cech for that mistake.

it was a bad mistake ,,but he was unlucky it hit ivo ...but surely you expect the media to search for our smallest mistakes and magnify them

to epic proportions. imo our opponents were excellent going forward and will test all defences... just heard

an idiot expert on sky ...say if chelsea get injuries to Drogba and essien ..man u will be right back at us ..

he cant have realised essien missed almost all last year and drog was away for about 7 weeks ..

same idiot said if manure got hargreaves and carrick back man u s midfield prroblems would be solved ..

all this not from a wum on 606 but a paid sky pundit...

Edited by zolayes