Just wondering...

Wilson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather burn every single Chelsea shirt i own, than see that cunt playing for us.

He's an arrogant, vein, wanker, who goes down like a fairy when even slightly touched. But everyone knows this, i'm just listing the reasons why i wouldnt want him to play for us.

He is everything wrong with that can be wrong with a footballer, perhaps excluding the fact he is decent, but compare him to Messi, as an example. I say Messi because he would probably warrant the same transfer fee and like Ronaldo, is considered one of the best in the world. But which one is a cunt and which one isnt. You cant deny he's a good footballer, but everything about him makes me hate him. and I'm sure other people in here feel the same.

I'd be offended for so many different reasons if we signed him.

Sorry to rant, just how i feel about him

Anyone who says Ronaldo is an arrogant scumbag needs to watch this (wait for the part where he visits a hospital)..

If it was up to me, I'd trade Drogba and Anelka for Ronaldo. Anyone who says im crazy, is simply blind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umXXVFu_ZZE&annotation_id=annotation_995661&feature=iv

Anyone who says Ronaldo is an arrogant scumbag needs to watch this (wait for the part where he visits a hospital)..

If it was up to me, I'd trade Drogba and Anelka for Ronaldo. Anyone who says im crazy, is simply blind.

You are crazy, I would not trade Drogba for ANYONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umXXVFu_ZZE&annotation_id=annotation_995661&feature=iv

can you send me some of the stuff youve been smoking ...it must be serious shit

Do you have any idea how good a footballer Didier Drogba is? And Anelka for that matter? Forget their ages because they have shown absolutely no signs of getting weaker.

I would love to have Ronaldo at this football club as he is genuinely one of the the most talented footballer in the world but trade Drogba and Anelka? No thanks. Maybe when they're both 35 but not now. Next.

Are you honestly kidding me. I wouldnt trade Yuri Zhirkov for Cristiano Ronaldo, because he IS arrogant, and it completely, for me, and some others in here, makes the fact that he is a good footballer absolutely irrelevent. He visits a hospital...How does this not make him arrogant, every time he scores one of his free kicks he does he "i'm the best in the world" face, and you know that when he's doing his stupid little skills he's thinking it the whole time, soooo he is, regardless of who and where he visits.

And good job its not up to you because you a world class mug, because Drogba is a fucking stunning player, and he for me is the best striker in the world, and when he's playing at his best, he is absolutely unstoppable. Nicolas Anelka is also a world class striker, who has proved throughout his career what an amazing player he is, and how techincally gifted he is. Arguably one of the best finishers around. So for you to say that, to me, seems absolutely mindless. I'll go further than saying your crazy, your a fucking nutter if you honestly believe that.

No, simply because he would not be worth the money he would cost. Nobody is, he is not a team player. I would rather have a solid TEAM of big names who have got big reps because they are part of a winning team than Ronaldo. All well and good being a good team with a world class footballer, rather stick to what we are, winners with a great team.

what a useless topic....doesn´t have to appear in the Matthew Harding section, can this please be removed in the football banter section as this is not Chelsea related...

hypothetical transfers and "i rate him over the complete spanish world cup winning team but is not worth playing for QPR because he is dick"-like-discussions aren´t really helping improving this forum.

thank you,

no offense