West Ham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Match outcome  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• West Ham victory
    • Goalless draw
    • Score draw
    • Chelsea victory
  2. 2. How many will the Blues score?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a Cech mistake. It was a rash decision to punch when he really could of caught it, and if he does decide to punch he's got to get it further away than the edge of the box.

sorry dont agree ...was in heavy traffic so punch was the correct option ...not a bad punch really and rather unlucky it fell perfectly for the RAT ...

I feel cech is almost back to his best

sorry dont agree ...was in heavy traffic so punch was the correct option ...not a bad punch really and rather unlucky it fell perfectly for the RAT ...

I feel cech is almost back to his best

I've just watched it again and while I can see your point that he was in traffic, I've still seen him catch the ball in similar situations and I still maintain he should've punched further than the 18 yard line. But yeah, he has been excellent this year.

Very pleased with the result, shame that we conceded, but we got the 3 points which is what matters.

Had a really good seat, 2 rows from the front and just to the left from the goal. Thought the atmosphere was generally good. Been trying to rack my brains about the chant involving the shoes which I thought was absolute quality. Most people were waving shoes in the air, bizarre :P

A great great great day at Upton Park. It started with going mad after Arteta's goal to 3-3 and then singing my heart out. That 'shoes song' was brilliant as well lmao. I enjoyed every single second of that day.

A great great great day at Upton Park. It started with going mad after Arteta's goal to 3-3 and then singing my heart out. That 'shoes song' was brilliant as well lmao. I enjoyed every single second of that day.

Take your shoes off, take your shoes off, take your shoes off, Upton Park!! Hahaha was fantastic, was so surprised at the amount of people that joined in.

Don´t know it stated earlier but Paulos cross for Essiens second was absoloutly brilliant.

Good team performance, certainly not our best but still got the result and that all that matters in games like this.

Delighted to see Kakuta and that Carlo isn´t afraid to sub off JT if nescessary.

Don´t know it stated earlier but Paulos cross for Essiens second was absoloutly brilliant.

Good team performance, certainly not our best but still got the result and that all that matters in games like this.

Delighted to see Kakuta and that Carlo isn´t afraid to sub off JT if nescessary.

What was even better was Mikel's pass to Paulo. He didn't even need to control it or roll it forward for himself. The definition of an inch-perfect pass.

Mikel is incredible. The best DM in the league and one of the top young midfielders in Europe. I can't name many better than him. We have the future of Chelsea already at the club, what a great position to be in.

Kakuta looked very promising. He played a good through ball to Drogba that he should have done better with.