Kalou and the Age Difference of all our forwards

Kalous is a good player. He help us in many games. Scores some goals, and give some assistants...this is why he is still playing here. Even though he is not the future of Chelsea. He is good squad player. There is better strikers around.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you stay posting on this forum because your 1 of about 10 that speak sense.

Cheers!

To the people who don't rate Kalou.

How consistent and effective do you expect a player who gets 20/30 mins here and there to be? He does his job brilliantly.

I bet the same people wanted the over rated waste of space that is Joe Cole to stay.

Cheers!

To the people who don't rate Kalou.

How consistent and effective do you expect a player who gets 20/30 mins here and there to be? He does his job brilliantly.

I bet the same people wanted the over rated waste of space that is Joe Cole to stay.

Great post. That's exactly what I mean when I say you have to consider the amount of substitute appearances he makes. I'm trying to find statistics on how many minutes he has played, but I haven't been able to find any yet. The fact of the matter is he is nowhere near as bad as people make out.

And besides... he crossed the ball in from the left, it landed right on Riise's head... :blue scalf:

Hopefully this season people cop onto how good he is. People remember his sitter he missed at Wembley but don't talk about how well he played at the end of last season, picking a hat trick up along the way.

I notice Mikel doesn't get abuse much anymore (deservedly too) hopefully it is Kalous turn. As young PL squad players go, we are very lucky.

We could have Lucas and Babel or Nani!

Wake up to how good we have it!

Still learning and maturing? HE IS 25 FFS! He spent over 4 years with us and had 5 managers and it seems he haven't learned anything at all...

And having 5 different managers has really helped him?

People remember his sitter he missed at Wembley but don't talk about how well he played at the end of last season, picking a hat trick up along the way.

4 good weeks won't change our opinion after all the bs we've seen him do.

Not really. What if everybody wants something different from you?

Every each one of them put him on the wing, what different could they expect from him? My only expectation would be to try not to lose the ball and pass is to someone who can actually do something out of it.

4 good weeks won't change our opinion after all the bs we've seen him do.

Yet you have a J.cole song as your sig and have him as your avatar. Means I must take anything you say with a big hue pinch of salt.

Oh shut the fuck up, Aren't you too busy wanking over your pictures of Kakuta?

Typical irish, and i like how bluelion has given this positive rep. Although this is what happens when a 15 year old is made admin.

You seem to keep getting away with these juvenile insults towards me, although being superior i will ignore such remarks.

Typical irish, and i like how bluelion has given this positive rep. Although this is what happens when a 15 year old is made admin.

You seem to keep getting away with these juvenile insults towards me, although being superior i will ignore such remarks.

I am Irish and....

CHD > Terminator X

Love how you say you are superior and will ignore it yet you have ignored nothing, you replied like a child throwing his toys out of the pram. Wah wah wah someone doesn't agree with my deluded opinion.

You are clueless