Vitesse Arnhem linked with Abramovich

Vincent

In my opinion, for now, our 'link' Arnhem with Vitesse is a 'fiasco'... Our players don't play as much as that... On eight championship games, Delac has played three times, Rajkovic four times and Matic fives times... We can't say it's a succeed lol.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, for now, our 'link' Arnhem with Vitesse is a 'fiasco'... Our players don't play as much as that... On eight championship games, Delac has played three times, Rajkovic four times and Matic fives times... We can't say it's a succeed lol.

Of course it a success, we are having our players play regular first team football in the Dutch league. It is all down to the players from there, they have to show they are good enough. It is very good exsperience for them, Delac in particular is doing well to be getting games considering his age.

Of course it a success, we are having our players play regular first team football in the Dutch league. It is all down to the players from there, they have to show they are good enough. It is very good exsperience for them, Delac in particular is doing well to be getting games considering his age.

Yeah... Maybe i'm too requiring... Actually i expected them to be more involved, you know, because if you take a look Arnhem is only fourteenth within an average championship...

But you know more about the youngsters development than me. ^_^

I agree with esk, our academy will be judged on bruma kakuta ad josh they are the huge young talents in our squad. Players like di santo and matic we brought in at a age when they needed games and to prove to the club what they had, its very difficult in those situations.

I agree with esk, our academy will be judged on bruma kakuta ad josh they are the huge young talents in our squad. Players like di santo and matic we brought in at a age when they needed games and to prove to the club what they had, its very difficult in those situations.

Do you think Matic doesn't have a future with us?

Do you think Matic doesn't have a future with us?

Well it is hard to say, he is talented but he is slow. I think he will struggle to ever become a regular with us with the emergence of a mature obi mikel. If i weigh up the options i would say no, but i can see him being a good player at another club.

With young players all you can do is bring in potential, it is then down to the club and the player to realise that potential. For Matic playing in the Dutch league regulary will be brilliant for him and for us because we will find out a lot about his ability. Matic can be a very good player and his speed isn't really a problem if he can develop his ability on the ball to a higher level. Wathing him play in the reserves last season he has some excellent ball control and ability on the ball, he just needs to be a quicker with his choices sometimes, tends to take to long to make a descision, that will come along with games. For Delac the experience at his age is invaluable. Like Rhys Taylor keepers need to play to improve, and playing in the Dutch league as an 18 year old will be of huge benefit to Chelsea.

The link with Vitesse is ideal for us, and the value of this link should not be judged on the success or failure of these 3 players. Rajkovic certainly will not be playing at Chelsea in the future, Matic has a lot to prove but i think Delac stands a very good chance. The players need to take this experince and do the most with it, like what Stoch did at Twente.

• 1 month later...

Does somebody have any news on our loaned players... ?

It seems that Matic plays a big role in their starting 11, he has played 14 out to 17 games (he started 13 times). Rajkovij has played 12 games (he started all of them). And Delac has played 3 games, all of them as substitute.

We should have keep Matic... He wouldn't have done worse than Ramires and Zhirkov...

Does somebody have any news on our loaned players... ?

It seems that Matic plays a big role in their starting 11, he has played 14 out to 17 games (he started 13 times). Rajkovij has played 12 games (he started all of them). And Delac has played 3 games, all of them as substitute.

We should have keep Matic... He wouldn't have done worse than Ramires and Zhirkov...

All I know is.. What a waste of time sending Delac there on loan.

• 8 months later...