The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

any relevant news? after all that food I'm sleepy, but I can't nap today. I napped twice (or thrice) yesterday and then at night I couldn't sleep.

I'll use all the insignificant amount of self-control I have to keep myself awake.

any relevant news? after all that food I'm sleepy, but I can't nap today. I napped twice (or thrice) yesterday and then at night I couldn't sleep.

I'll use all the insignificant amount of self-control I have to keep myself awake.

I'm glad I've been sleeping enough lately. Things are bad enough without sleeping trouble :D

I'm glad I've been sleeping enough lately. Things are bad enough without sleeping trouble :D

how are you these days, mate?

I slept 8 hours last night as I woke after 11 today :blush:

the thing is I start working later this week, I can't go to bed at 2am

how are you these days, mate?

I slept 8 hours last night as I woke after 11 today :blush:

the thing is I start working later this week, I can't go to bed at 2am

I'm a mess. But at least I'm traveling and meeting my long time friends again which helps me to get my mind busy. I'm probably going to Peru next week but I'm kinda worried with all the classes I'm missing at uni.

I'm a mess. But at least I'm traveling and meeting my long time friends again which helps me to get my mind busy. I'm probably going to Peru next week but I'm kinda worried with all the classes I'm missing at uni.

you can make up for the classes later, (what is that you study anyway?) but you should worry first about yourself.

It's not like you're going to be very productive in classes if you mind is elsewhere...

You can always find a way to justify the absences so you don't get in trouble for missing so many classes.

Peru is great! Have you ever been?

It's amazing! I love the people there as well.

you can make up for the classes later, (what is that you study anyway?) but you should worry first about yourself.

It's not like you're going to be very productive in classes if you mind is elsewhere...

You can always find a way to justify the absences so you don't get in trouble for missing so many classes.

Peru is great! Have you ever been?

It's amazing! I love the people there as well.

Yep. But I'm going to Machu Picchu this time. Euhm... I study Law and I'm not really worried about subjects I'm missing (I always learn by myself at home), more about failing due to missing too many classes.

Yep. But I'm going to Machu Picchu this time. Euhm... I study Law and I'm not really worried about subjects I'm missing (I always learn by myself at home), more about failing due to missing too many classes.

enjoy your trip, mate!!!

minimum attendance requirement is a pain in the arse. What if I'm a self-learner? :P

My last class is tomorrow so I'm finally free!

Now you're such a nice guy - as far as I can say - and you decide to study law?

Every time someone I like decide to study law I feel like, but there's just great people!

(kidding)

enjoy your trip, mate!!!

minimum attendance requirement is a pain in the arse. What if I'm a self-learner? :P

My last class is tomorrow so I'm finally free!

Now you're such a nice guy - as far as I can say - and you decide to study law?

Every time someone I like decide to study law I feel like, but there's just great people!

(kidding)

What should I have decided to study then? :halo:

What should I have decided to study then? :halo:

you're just too cool to be a lawyer :P

but okay, let's hope you'll be one of the exceptions.

My best friend is a lawyer and now so is my fave cousin.

I love both of them, but I was like, will they continue to be the same? :P

I'm kidding, love.

Are you about to graduate already? Internship is never fun, neither are monographs.

you're just too cool to be a lawyer :P

but okay, let's hope you'll be one of the exceptions.

My best friend is a lawyer and now so is my fave cousin.

I love both of them, but I was like, will they continue to be the same? :P

I'm kidding, love.

Are you about to graduate already? Internship is never fun, neither are monographs.

I always thought about myself as too cool to be a lawyer as well. I'll be the exception I guess. I'm graduating next year :cry:

Today was horrible!!! :cry::cry: Had a scheduling catastrophe ended up driving like a CRAZY person to make it in time. Tried to make it better my treating myself to second viewing of fast 6 and tiramisu ice-cream.

*hug*

did you make it on time at least?

Yea more or less. They reorganized their programme on my behalf, appreciated but not something I wanted done.

not ideal, but at least they had been kind enough

I hate to be in a rush - although I drive like a crazy girl and I once had one of those car-chasing-another-car thing. It was cool as fuq but unlike the movies I didn't land on buses or passed under trucks. Driving is one of my passions - although I hate driving in the city.