The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

That would be actually more worriyng than his so-called ego.Great footballers have wasted their talent with such crap (Ronaldinho).

I disagree, Ronaldinho's still got plenty of talent I don't think his hectic partying life has ruined that?

Didn't Santos fire the coach after his 'bust-up' with Neymar? This guy is way too spoilt over there. Needs a good ol' spanking.

That, or, Santos need to grow some balls. They're the ones who are letting Neymar getting away with murder, how does firing the coach help anyone? It sends out the message to Neymar that he'll get his way because they're desperate to keep him. If they'd show some balls and send a message saying "you signed the contract, now live with it, or don't play, up to you."

That, or, Santos need to grow some balls. They're the ones who are letting Neymar getting away with murder, how does firing the coach help anyone? It sends out the message to Neymar that he'll get his way because they're desperate to keep him. If they'd show some balls and send a message saying "you signed the contract, now live with it, or don't play, up to you."

They probably prefer a spoiled player to an unhappy player,can't blame them.
This confirms how the Ronaldo sale made their turnover look much better than it really was.

But since the scum were saved Manure will find a way out too.

Anybody feel sorry for De Jong now? I know it was an awful challenge, that he didn't need to make. But the boy's only human for god's sake! My rant comes after Marseille said they're making a claim.

"We will file a claim against De Jong," president [of Marseille] Jean-Claude Dassier told French television programme Telefoot.

"It's about getting rid of this type of individual from European grounds."

Anybody feel sorry for De Jong now? I know it was an awful challenge, that he didn't need to make. But the boy's only human for god's sake! My rant comes after Marseille said they're making a claim.

If it was the first time, okay we could say it's just a human after all... But he makes awful challenges every games... Just remember what he did to Xavi Alonso !! And he didn't even made apologies to Ben Arfa. It's just my opinion.

How does one ever establish that such challenges were made with an intent to injure? It can't be determined. I've looked at the De Jong tackle and I've to say it doesn't look like he's gone in to injure Ben Arfa. Yes it's two footed and all that but IMO it's clumsy and ill-judged more than malicious. That being said, he's wrong to not offer an apology.

Well I actually saw a report a few days ago saying Ben Arfa's agent rejected De Jong's plea to see Ben Arfa in hospital. How is the man supposed to apologise if he can't even see the guy in hospital?

Didn't know about that.

Further proof that agents are tools laugh.gif

Didn't know about that.

Further proof that agents are tools laugh.gif

That's only going to get worse! Fifa are scrapping the rule that agents must be licensed. This will mean trouble in transfers, now any Tom, Dick or Harry will line up for this job, it will mean chaos no doubt. /facepalm.

I know this is off-topic, but still, I can't get my head around why you support England's football team and India's cricket team. Is it because our football team is shite? laugh.gif

Thought I'd answer that here :)

and LOL, well I don't really know much about India's football team to be honest. Plus, having lived here all my life, supporting England has always been a given. The team I grew up and loved had the stars such as Beckham, Owen, Seaman ect.

With the India cricket team it was the same. Ever since I was young, whenever India's cricket team were playing we all went to my cousins house to watch them! (obviously that couldn't be done with their football team because there's no coverage for them) haha.

Hope this answers your question :lol: