The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Yes but in high school, every guy is a jerk and every girl is a drama queen. You don't get that kind of excitement in University :P

You are saving this awfully boring day!

But in University every girl wants to go to bed with every guy...

Speak for yourself <_< Damn our conservative eastern society! :cry:

LOL

It is not free sex as I addvertised. I mean, in high school one would date for months until convincing the girl to do anything more serious. In University it all happens at the same night and sometimes with different people in the same party! However, it is not like choosing a candy (lol), the girl will only do it if she likes you!

LOL

It is not free sex as I addvertised. I mean, in high school one would date for months until conving the girl to do anything more serious. In University it all happens at the same night and sometimes with different people in the same party; however, it is not like choosing a candy (lol), the girl will only do it if she likes you!

I figured as much. Here you need to be very serious with the girl. Well, most of the times. Depends on the girl really. A lot of girls never have sex before marriage, even.

I figured as much. Here you need to be very serious with the girl. Well, most of the times. Depends on the girl really. A lot of girls never have sex before marriage, even.

Serious voice:

This is something that was lost here. 50-60 years ago the only way to get a divorce was if proving that you married a woman who wasnt a virgin, people would even show off the stained bed sheet in the window after their first time as husband and wife!

I am not complaining (lol). But sex has become too important in Brazilian culture, it is cool and everything but it shouldnt be the deciding factor in a marriage...

It doesn't mean Brasília, it means TCU, hahaha.

Seriously? Your daddy wouldnt be proud, lol.

When you say Tribunal de Contas da Uniao, you are necessarily saying it is the main building in Brasilia, this one:

27231266348298.jpgtcu.jpg

However, we have a Tribunal de Contas for each state...

Seriously? Your daddy wouldnt be proud, lol.

When you say Tribunal de Contas da Uniao, you are necessarily saying it is the main building in Brasilia, this one:

27231266348298.jpgtcu.jpg

However, we have a Tribunal de Contas for each state...

Except that not :)