The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

How was it? Do they know they live in a place that doesnt exist?

They do, and they get pissed with that joke. HAHAHAHA.

They're very proud of Acre. They don't like when foreigners say their state is shit, even if they agree. They're great people, many of the most easy going people I knew in my life were 'acreanos'.

It was actually a pleasant place to live, despite the hot moisty weather. Well, I didn't like going to school grabbing vines like Tarzan very much or the monkey attacks at night, but everything else was great.

They do, and they get pissed with that joke. HAHAHAHA.

They're very proud of Acre. They don't like when foreigners say their state is shit, even if they agree. They're great people, many of the most easy going people I knew in my life were 'acreanos'.

I know very little about Acre!

How is the city? How are the people? Do they talk differently?

All I know about Acre is that it was bought with Sao Paulo's coffe money! :P

I know very little about Acre!

How is the city? How are the people? Do they talk differently?

All I know about Acre is that it was bought with Sao Paulo's coffe money! :P

You've got it wrong. We gave Bolivia 2 horses for it. Honestly, I think Bolivia did better in that deal :halo:

Errm, they speak normal portuguese. It is kinda mixed, it has some accent from Ceará but also from RJ. People are very nice, and there I found the best Açaí's I've ever eaten. The city lacks many services one would expect to find. I'd say the city is really shitty, but local people make up for it. And it has improved massively since I left. They've got a shopping center now and things in general have improved, roads, water supply, power supply etc.

You've got it wrong. We gave Bolivia 2 horses for it. Honestly, I think Bolivia did better in that deal :halo:

Errm, they speak normal portuguese. It is kinda mixed, it has some accent from Ceará but also from RJ. People are very nice, and there I found the best Açaí's I've ever eaten. The city lacks many services one would expect to find. I'd say the city is really shitty, but local people make up for it. And it has improved massively since I left. They've got a shopping center now and things in general have improved, roads, water supply, power supply etc.

We payed them money too! http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tratado_de_Petrópolis

Sorry, I shouldnt laugh, but to say tehy have now got a shooping cneter is really weird. You gotta remember I live in SP...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Ah my Brazilian friends. What a kinky alliance we have forged ! Pretty much like that sexy one-two between Hazard and Oscar leading to that great goal being scored last game!

But we do it much closer and there is nobody in between dont we? :eyebrows:

We payed them money too! http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tratado_de_Petrópolis

Sorry, I shouldnt laugh, but to say tehy have now got a shooping cneter is really weird. You gotta remember I live in SP...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I know we payed them money, the real story. The horse stuff was just gifts we sent Bolivia, but ppl joke about that saying we only gave them a couple horses and Acre is so shit that Bolivia proffited in that deal. HAHAHA.

I know we payed them money, the real story. The horse stuff was just gifts we sent Bolivia, but ppl joke about that saying we only gave them a couple horses and Acre is so shit that Bolivia proffited in that deal. HAHAHA.

I never know when you are being Paulista or Acreano! :lol:

Ah my Brazilian friends. What a kinky alliance we have forged ! Pretty much like that sexy one-two between Hazard and Oscar leading to that great goal being scored last game!

He said kinky. HAHAHAHA. I find that word so funny. Kinky.. HAHHAHAHA.

Some light bondage and a lil spanking is allowed. Also, no bukakes please. let's keep that special present for Dionsa. He can be the bottom in this love story!

Rummors that he bought his girl a strap on! :ph34r:

I get a really retarded state of mind in the first hours of the morning, really. You would have a lot of fun with me if you were my classmate at school. I'm naturally high when I wake up.

It was the first time in 2 months that I woke up before 9am! :D