The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Those damn troll faces got on my nerves so much that I changed my vote to manpe. I didn't betray you, you betrayed yourself!

Ego sum Brutus!

Like I said Ryan,

I'm sorry but let's be honest, the murdering of goobers and your spamming campaign advisor hit the last nail in your coffin.

I was right

This is the Pub, its the place for off-topic ramblings/'banter'.

I've always wondered how can here be any off-topic if this thread doesn't even have a topic?

philosoraptor-zoomed-out.jpg

@capriccioso, you need to learn advanced spamming from this guy, http://forum.talkche...155#entry478155

http://forum.talkche...139#entry478139

http://forum.talkche...122#entry478122

Also, be sure not to correct typos by editing, but by quoting yourself.

Guti is a titan. One of my favourite players. Shame he was so inconsistent, at his peak Xavi, Scholes et al have/had nothing on him.

You was also a momentous wanker, an archetypical hipster and a bit of a brat. I love the bastard too. To this day I believe he is one of the most mysterious and strangest characters to have ever graced European football. How can someone who played at the biggest club in the world be practically forgotten nowadays?

You was also a momentous wanker, an archetypical hipster and a bit of a brat. I love the bastard too. To this day I believe he is one of the most mysterious and strangest characters to have ever graced European football. How can someone who played at the biggest club in the world be practically forgotten nowadays?

No I wasn't :(

Yes, he was an enormous douchebag. He was a typical Madrid Galactico era footballer though, very much a champagne man on and off the pitch.

No I wasn't :(

Yes, he was an enormous douchebag. He was a typical Madrid Galactico era footballer though, very much a champagne man on and off the pitch.

What a funny typo. Raul wasn't. Zidane wasn't. But yeah, I know what you are saying.

I have to admit, I dont' really like Real Madrid but they have produced some of my favourite players.

Rául was just fantastic, shame he went to somewhere in the middle east. I think he still had some goals to give to Schalke.

your age should stop you suggesting players are head and shoulders above those you have never seen. And Marcel was rarely injured.

I think JT might disagree with you.

But the Italian duo have a World Cup medal and Terry doesn't.

If I had to choose a back 4, based off seeing many of these players in the twilights of their careers:

Thuram-Nesta-Cannavaro-Maldini.

Terry of course has been a fantastic player but I still think he is a cut (albeit a very thin one) below those two.

What a funny typo. Raul wasn't. Zidane wasn't. But yeah, I know what you are saying.

I have to admit, I dont' really like Real Madrid but they have produced some of my favourite players.

Rául was just fantastic, shame he went to somewhere in the middle east. I think he still had some goals to give to Schalke.

They're exceptions to the rule. Also my point wasn't that Madrid produced cunty players, it was that they had a load of players who lived a sort of playboy/non professional lifestyle. Like Ronaldo, he really let himself go physically in Spain.