The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

all this Batman thing casting is just temporary.

The real deal is playing football for a few seasons, then it's from Stamford Bridge to save the world.

I'm sure you can guess :P

tumblr_mryxmz12fr1rqgnryo1_500.jpg

His wife is beautiful! And his kid, is he the same kid who scored that epic goal? :P

np. I am new as well, but some people say for a newbie I'm extremely good.

If u want u can join a room with me and we can practice and play 1 on 1.

Tbh I think you'd get frustrated. I was playing earlier, and there were guys genuinely spitting mad and cursing me out for being so bad :lol:

No it's not that.

It's just that I have been asking for a private talkchelsea haxball room for ages and it feels bad that redcafe have one and we still don't.

I think you just proved his point :P

On another topic, how does one change the message under one's avatar (I have no Idea why I am typing in this manner by the way)

Well one can first go to one's profile :P Click on Edit Profile then edit the Member Tittle. Not entirely sure, but it may require a minimum of 50 posts to edit your profile.

I think you just proved his point :P

Well one can first go to one's profile :P Click on Edit Profile then edit the Member Tittle. Not entirely sure, but it may require a minimum of 50 posts to edit your profile.

Thank you kindly good sir. I shall be sure to have my butler send you an invitation the next time I have guests over for dinner. I do recall my chef mentioned that he will be preparing Pheasant next weekend :P