The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Probably the same as in any other country. Party so hard that you barely remember anything. Go to clubs, pubs, strip clubs whatever, just be careful that chick/cock ratio is good. You don't want sausage fest, do you? If you plan something it won't be that good as it would be spontaneous. So just go with the flow and let the London remember you. Enjoy!

You completely missed the "under 18" part, didn't you ?..

Was out and I seen a baby seagull, have its head crushed by a car. I don't know why that is important but I felt the need to say that.

RIP baby seagull.

You completely missed the "under 18" part, didn't you ?..

There are so many sights to see in London. You won't be bored, that I can promise you. It is one of the most beautifully diverse cities in the world.

RIP baby seagull.

There are so many sights to see in London. You won't be bored, that I can promise you. It is one of the most beautifully diverse cities in the world.

I know I wont get bored, but I just want to make the most out of the 2 days and plan it ahead, instead of just walking around the city, which I'm sure is also great, but I'd rather have it planned out to make the most out of it.

So i open my FB and i get to know from so many status updates that today is the International Friendship Day.

Come to think of it, why do we need so many "days"? I find it a cheap way to say "Oh, lets get together, its been a while" or "I haven't talked to him in a while, let me call him to wish friendship day".

Anyway Happy Friendship Day everyone.

So i open my FB and i get to know from so many status updates that today is the International Friendship Day.

Come to think of it, why do we need so many "days"? I find it a cheap way to say "Oh, lets get together, its been a while" or "I haven't talked to him in a while, let me call him to wish friendship day".

Anyway Happy Friendship Day everyone.

Happy Friendship Day!

Last time u said Beer Day?

When is it NishC300 day? 24th October?

You're 17 it's the same as 18. You also look older. What's the problem?

Well I dunno don't they always check ID unless you look like 40 or something? In Israel that's the case most of the time ..

Also my 2 friends who I'm going with dont really look 18.