The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

We've got Stella Artois in Brazil. I guess that's the only belgian beer I've ever tasted.

P.S: It's one of the best beers you can find in brazilian lands.

Brazilians drink mostly 'pilsner'. I think we say 'pilsen' here. It's not so easy to find any other types of beer. Awful.

It is actually very easy to find top beers in Brazil (by that I mean SP). The problem is that compared to our beers, they are really expensive...

One can buy half a dozen Brahmas with the money of 1-2 imported Belgian beers, so people dont drink it on a regular basis!

We have this is almost every shopping centre:

8159739526_83556b013c_b.jpg

It is actually very easy to find top beers in Brazil (by that I mean SP). The problem is that compared to our beers, they are really expensive...

One can buy half a dozen Brahmas with the money of 1-2 imported Belgian beers, so people dont drink it on a regular basis!

We have this is almost every shopping centre:

8159739526_83556b013c_b.jpg

That's São Paulo. It is way harder to find in almost every other city. Even in big cities like Porto Alegre or Recife, besides the fact they're expensive as hell.

I am saving the pain for when University restarts. Lots of amazing welcome parties! :dance:

Drinking culture is different in Australia. We'll have a sesssion that slowly transforms into a binge. Happens to everytime.

I blame the six o'clock swill for this pheonomenon.

Drinking culture is different in Australia. We'll have a sesssion that slowly transforms into a binge. Happens to everytime.

I blame the six o'clock swill for this pheonomenon.

You know you just made me search for it, dont you?

Whatever, mate. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

Relax, I am not complaining...

We Brazilians usually go out knowing if we are going to drink or not. We dont usually hang out at someone's house and suddently decide to get all drunk (at least not my friends).

Well, I did drink nonstop for weeks, but that was once in a lifetime and on the beach! I remeber the supermarket cashier doing uggly faces when we bought everything, we were too lazy to go back to buy stuff, so we did one super huge purchase of Vodka, Tequila, Whiskey, Beer, etc! :lol:

Know the feeling!And my cat is having an emotional break down..work tommrow...Chelsea lost...blurgh!

Wine gives the worst hangovers. My body was not ready.

Relax, I am not complaining...

We Brazilians usually go out knowing if we are going to drink or not. We dont usually hang out at someone's house and suddently decide to get all drunk (at least not my friends).

Well, I did drink nonstop for weeks, but that was once in a lifetime and on the beach! I remeber the supermarket cashier doing uggly faces when we bought everything (we were too lazy to go back to buy stuff, so we did one super huge purchase of Vodka, Tequila, Whiskey, Beer, etc! :lol:

We rarely make plans in Australia. It's mostly an impulsive thing. Don't drink to have fun, drink to get pissed.

Ayo TC, im in need of a website where i can download hip hop albums. I've searched and searched and none of the ones i find have those old classic albums in their library only new ones. And NO im not torrrenting again after my last encounter with that.

Thanks .

Ayo TC, im in need of a website where i can download hip hop albums. I've searched and searched and none of the ones i find have those old classic albums in their library only new ones. And NO im not torrrenting again after my last encounter with that.

Thanks .

Albumhunt is decent..

Or just google 'album title' then 'rar'

Sad news: Muhammad Ali in hospital. Brother says he could be gone soon. 'He's in a bad way. He's very sick. It could be months, it could be days. I don't know if he'll last the summer. He's in God's hands.'