The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Anyone following the trade of insults between Hamaan and Joe Barton on twatter ?

Barton chucking horrible insults about Didis family.

Bartons record includes beatinga teammate senseless, his prison stint, his brother the racist axe murderer or when he punched a kid in the face in McDonalds. oh and putting a cigarette out in a youth players eye....

Don't forget butchering the French accent and growing a terrible moustache.

And his psuedo intellectual and often philosophical rants.

Care to elaborate? Everything I said was true. (Moved from Hazard thread, since it has nothing to do with it)

Well, in the end none of them ended up leaving so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore...I for one don't know what goes through their heads so I can't really comment on their loyalty or anything like that.

Well, in the end none of them ended up leaving so I guess it doesn't really matter anymore...I for one don't know what goes through their heads so I can't really comment on their loyalty or anything like that.

But the financial incentives are the main reason a bulk of them are here. Especially in the case of Terry when it came to Manchester City. And people can't say Mata has a 'blue heart', he's only been here 2 seasons.

I'm not saying they don't care for the club. My point was loyalty doesn't exist in modern football.

But the financial incentives are the main reason a bulk of them are here. Especially in the case of Terry when it came to Manchester City. And people can't say Mata has a 'blue heart', he's only been here 2 seasons.

I'm not saying they don't care for the club. My point was loyalty doesn't exist in modern football.

There are some loyal fellows still around world football. Javier Zanetti comes to mind when I think of loyalty. He has never been a big earner at Inter and when Imaginary Madrid and Farcelona came knocking about over a decade ago with large contracts he simply refused.

Hell it took death threats and a huge contract to keep Steevee Gee at Liverscum so I do know where you are coming from.

There are some loyal fellows still around world football. Javier Zanetti comes to mind when I think of loyalty. He has never been a big earner at Inter and when Imaginary Madrid and Farcelona came knocking about over a decade ago with large contracts he simply refused.

Hell it took death threats and a huge contract to keep Steevee Gee at Liverscum so I do know where you are coming from.

Yeaaa, there are exceptions. People like Zanetti, perhaps Scholes & Giggs.

Exactly. Gerrard can claim his love for Liverpool all he wants, but everyone (especially Liverpool fans) will know he was a penstroke away in 2005 from signing for us :lol:

Yeaaa, there are exceptions. People like Zanetti, perhaps Scholes & Giggs.

Exactly. Gerrard can claim his love for Liverpool all he wants, but everyone (especially Liverpool fans) will know he was a penstroke away in 2005 from signing for us :lol:

Giggsy I'm not too sure about (I think he is a grade A classless twat) but Scholes is definitely a ManUtd man through and through.

Though it would have felt great to steal Steevee Gee away from Liverpool (their reactions!) I'm not convinced he would have been a success given Lampsy's and Gee's performances for Angleland together.

@Henrique,

Since you obviously know me and my intentions so well (even better than I!), please tell me what's my favourite colour, I'm dying to find out these things about myself.

But back to the serious subject. Look mate, I haven't called you out for whatever it is you post on here or taken a dig at you so I kindly ask you do the same for me. If you're bitter towards me or anyone else take it up in the PM system as I'm sure people are getting tired of reading constant bickering, unprovoked digs and whinging. Even Blue Lion/Alex made an announcment about the aforementioned subject, I suggest you read it, if you haven't already.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15309-abuse-abuse-abuse/#entry586862

That's all I have to say, I'm will not be risking my neck on this any further.

I shouldnt have to. Its like having to explain why a pen falls if you drop it.

That's the stupidest post ever. Don't ask me why, though. That would be like explaining why the sun comes up in the morning...

That's the stupidest post ever. Don't ask me why, though. That would be like explaining why the sun comes up in the morning...

Why does the sun comes up in the morning?

P.S: Wouldnt be so simple if you were in ancient Egypt or Central America...

Technically, it doesn't "come up". The Sun is, linearly, at rest (more or less) with respect to our galaxy.

:lol:

Well, technically, The Sun is anything but linear and stationary. It rotates the binary blackhole in the center of our galaxy and it does not stay in the same plan for more than a 2pi/period (similar to the sine).

sinx.gif

Dont blame me, you kind of asked for it! :D

:lol:

Well, technically, The Sun is anything but linear and stationary. It rotates the binary blackhole in the center of our galaxy and it does not stay in the same plan for more than a 2pi/period (similar to the sine).

sinx.gif

Dont blame me, you kind of asked for it! :D

I meant to say with respect to our solar system, not galaxy. I said "linearly" at rest because the sun revolves around it self. But I know it rotates around the galactic center (black hole), but so does the rest of the solar system, making the sun at rest wrt to it. Btw, the motion is not entirely rotational, but rather both linear and rotational since the solar system is moving closer to the black hole.