The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

74282785.jpg

"Bellend 679 up, 171 down

The end part of a penis designed so that your hand doesnt slide off when your having a wank

get ma bellend in your mouth bitch"

http://www.urbandict...hp?term=bellend

Sorry but... HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D the staff here is crazy

The format of this forum is top class.. everything form the big avatars and sigs to the View New posts feature.

The forum has recently been upgraded so the layout is new to all of us, its absolute class though. Credit must go to Jim for all his hard work :)

Does anybody here design signatures? I stole this one from some other forum lol

Feel pretty guilty :doh:

I do, but atm I'm recovering from a collarbone injury and I can use only my left hand on PC. On monday I'm gonna visit my doc and he should say I'm alright and take of the 8 sling I'm wearingso If you would like to wait a few days I'd be glad to help. You can also check my portfolio and pick something from there if you like ;)

I do, but atm I'm recovering from a collarbone injury and I can use only my left hand on PC. On monday I'm gonna visit my doc and he should say I'm alright and take of the 8 sling I'm wearingso If you would like to wait a few days I'd be glad to help. You can also check my portfolio and pick something from there if you like ;)

First of all, I wish you a speedy recovery mate! Second of all, thank you so much and take your time, all your work is top class!

cfc4ever.png

This was my favorite. Nice clean simple lines with an old school feel to it.

Super radis, svaka cast.

First of all, I wish you a speedy recovery mate! Second of all, thank you so much and take your time, all your work is top class!

cfc4ever.png

This was my favorite. Nice clean simple lines with an old school feel to it.

Super radis, svaka cast.

Thanks mate, I'm glad you like it :)