The Double side effects

Guest THE BEAST

I wish I could understand what you are really trying to say ..Just how many new signings should we make and who will lose their starting places.

Of course we are trying to buy but we must trust the board and Carlo ...not get hysterical

Well said !! emo3.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We seriously still have a good squad. I sometimes forget how good we actualy are until I notice the wage bill. Most our players were transferred for tens of millions, earn 150K+ a week and have/had big big names. I think we could have a perfect mix this season with the remaining experienced players and the talented youngsters.

You don't realise how good the experienced players are that we still have, until some of them leave.

Edited by Blueboy

The problem with our expensive good players is that they are ageing and we need strenghten our squad with some young yet experienced players who can pull us to higher level and help us win our awaited champions league trophy.

Guest THE BEAST

one of the reasons i have always dreamed about getting the likes of aguero is to show how useless is kalou anelka and our "experienced players" are ........

when you have lamps behind you and Drogba besides you any average player will be the same as kalou and anelka i only wonder what will aguero do if he was instead of those guys

i know anelka is not a bad striker but man is he a shitty winger !!!

anyway i was just hoping that we can look like this :

cech

bos luiz terry a.cole

ramires essien lampard

aguero Drogba malouda

subs : turnbell,hilario

ivan alex bruma bertrand vanoanhalt

mikel matic zhirkov mancienne benayoun

anelka kakuta sturridge borini

one of the reasons i have always dreamed about getting the likes of aguero is to show how useless is kalou anelka and our "experienced players" are ........

What?! Anelka is a great asset to our squad, if you actually watch him play you'd know how great his movement is, yes he's not scoring as many as Drogba (don't forget he won the Golden Boot in the 08-09 season!) but if you watch him play you see how useful he is to our squad. He openly said he prefers playing wide, and he's not bad at it, he's able pick out great passes and assist Drogba

Kalou is actually a good talent to have in our squad. He's not as bad as some fans make him out to be, I do however think he's better as an impact sub than he is starting.

Do you just care about result when you watch games, or you watch what players do? In many Lampard's goals last season was Anelka involved and other players as well. He builded great partnership with team mates. You know there aren't just goals that matter.

Europa league semi-final and final were first Atletico's games that i have watched from first to last whistle. And in these games Aguero wasn't that much better than Kalou.

I really don't understand why are some fans on backs of certain players. Take in note playing time and other things. I wonder if Aguero would do better than Kalou , when they play beside Drogba.

when you have lamps behind you and Drogba besides you any average player will be the same as kalou and anelka i only wonder what will aguero do if he was instead of those guys

i know anelka is not a bad striker but man is he a shitty winger !!!

anyway i was just hoping that we can look like this :

cech

bos luiz terry a.cole

ramires essien lampard

aguero Drogba malouda

subs : turnbell,hilario

ivan alex bruma bertrand vanoanhalt

mikel matic zhirkov mancienne benayoun

anelka kakuta sturridge borini

You are a professional idiot, to say that Anelka is useless and a shitty winger is just stupid. Like the poster above me said, he was a big reason why we had so many goals last season, he helped create many opportunities to score.

I really do wonder if you even watch our matches, to be honest.

Edited by Joe Cool

You are a professional idiot, to say that Anelka is useless and a shitty winger is just stupid. Like the poster above me said, he was a big reason why we had so many goals last season, he helped create many opportunities to score.

I really do wonder if you even watch our matches, to be honest.

thought last year nik looked great in the way he could hold up the ball ...then deliver some excellent crosses and passes ...may not be a greyhound

but not a headless chicken either ,,,memories of sweep

Anelka; 15 goals and 12 assists in 43 appearances. Man, that's shit isn't it? :rolleyes: I'm not saying he's brilliant but to call him shit is as ludicrous as it is ignorant. He is a striker afterall, and has shown immense quality and skill after being moved to a different position; he's scored 40 goals over two seasons in a variety of positions; up top in a 4-4-2, behind a centre forward in a 4-3-2-1, and out wide in a 4-3-3. The fact he is so effective in so many systems makes him a key member of this squad. So yes, he is shit indeed, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Anelka; 15 goals and 12 assists in 43 appearances. Man, that's shit isn't it? :rolleyes: I'm not saying he's brilliant but to call him shit is as ludicrous as it is ignorant. He is a striker afterall, and has shown immense quality and skill after being moved to a different position; he's scored 40 goals over two seasons in a variety of positions; up top in a 4-4-2, behind a centre forward in a 4-3-2-1, and out wide in a 4-3-3. The fact he is so effective in so many systems makes him a key member of this squad. So yes, he is shit indeed, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Quality post, he really is fucking shit emo6.gif