Shit Journalism: "Why Liverpool is bigger then Chelsea"

Alee.

Just read an article on Mirror Football about why Joe Cole was right about Liverpool being the biggest club, and i cant realize why someone would get paid to write such bullshit. dry.gif Apparently, the prospect of Liverpool getting potential new owners, and Stanley Park makes their under-achievements insignificant.

Have a read: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/laptop-martin-lipton/Why-Joe-Cole-is-right-Liverpool-are-bigger-than-Chelsea-and-here-s-the-proof-Martin-Lipton-lunchtime-read-article533577.html

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pile of cack, living in the past gets you no-where. FACT - We are the Double Champions. FACT - Liverpool are playing Europa league football this season.

They can have their dodgy history and we will keep winning titles in the here and now.

Liverpool are bigger. If thats what floats your boat then by all means play for them, we will just keep scooping major trophies as a big club in our own right. Not quite as big, but big enough. Oh, and major trophies.

Historically (i.e. overall), they are a "bigger club". Merely due to the past -- calling present day Liverpool a bigger club than Chelsea is simply idiotic in my opinion.

Historically (i.e. overall), they are a "bigger club". Merely due to the past -- calling present day Liverpool a bigger club than Chelsea is simply idiotic in my opinion.

Defintly!! 3 trophies..2 on pens..and us on the other hand say 04/05-09/10.3 we've done what,2 FA Cups,2 Carling Cups,2 Community Shield,3 Prem Titles

'And as for his whole 'Biggest club in England' crap seemed to forgot Man U exsisted then!

Who gives a monkies about new owners.Romans doing just fine and thought their present owners were going to make them amazing and look how that turned out!

Liverpool is so shite that they don't have fans in Poland and Dudek played there. I personally know 1 Liverpool fan. They just suck :P

I'm sure the Liverpool fans will be gutted about that, while they count their european cups and league championships rolleyes.gif