Shit Journalism: "Why Liverpool is bigger then Chelsea"

Alee.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all talk of "the biggest club" is only a discussion for losers.

If you don't win on the pitch you have to make yourself feel better by looking for other measues (see also Arsenal, "club managed in the right way", "fantastic kids", etc.)

Who cares?

Size doesn't matter anyway, or so my girlfriend says...

guess you lost your well known irish sense of humour ..which is similar to scouse of course

Sorry but the Irish sense of humour isn't known for laughing at deaths of people doing what we love as fans.

Sorry but the Irish sense of humour isn't known for laughing at deaths of people doing what we love as fans.

SCOUSERS are always banging on about their history ,,well those two events were part of their history and in neither cases were their fans

completely blameless

SCOUSERS are always banging on about their history ,,well those two events were part of their history and in neither cases were their fans

completely blameless

You are a idiot.

takes one to know one ...

seems you accept selectivity with regard to history ...if you wish to debate do so without merely using insults

You want proof you are a idiot, here we go.

Liverpool are a team I am not fond of like most. They have won alot of major trophies and not alot lately, WTF do you expect their fans to say? Oh we used to be good, all laugh at us. No they will point out how they historically are one of the worlds elite, because they are. Chelsea fans would do the exact same thing.

You think it is cool to bring up incidents that were tragedies for a laugh and then say oh well they forget that when mentioning their history. You muppet, you think they should be reminding people about it? People died, but hey lets have a lol at Liverpool and that incident.

You want proof you are a idiot, here we go.

Liverpool are a team I am not fond of like most. They have won alot of major trophies and not alot lately, WTF do you expect their fans to say? Oh we used to be good, all laugh at us. No they will point out how they historically are one of the worlds elite, because they are. Chelsea fans would do the exact same thing.

You think it is cool to bring up incidents that were tragedies for a laugh and then say oh well they forget that when mentioning their history. You muppet, you think they should be reminding people about it? People died, but hey lets have a lol at Liverpool and that incident.

I was not mocking the dead merely the selective Liverpool fans who glorify their european triumphs denigrate everyone else and deny their

parts in two tragedies ..of course their is a strong Irish Liverpool connection so your sympathies there are understandable ..

now refrain from the personal insults ...

I was not mocking the dead merely the selective Liverpool fans who glorify their european triumphs denigrate everyone else and deny their

parts in two tragedies ..of course their is a strong Irish Liverpool connection so your sympathies there are understandable ..

now refrain from the personal insults ...

Strong Irish connections everywhere. Liverpool have Irish connections, just because I am Irish doesn't mean I have connections there.

You seem to be part of that small minded we are the centre of the universe English thing, have some of that.

Anyway............

"Don’t argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

So I am out.