Chelsea Vs Everton

James

Ref was a twat.

Mikels challenge was bad.....but not worthy of a red card imo.

TO add to his inconsitency, Carsley should have seen red for 2 shit tackles and Neville should have joined him in the 2nd half.

WTF was he doing taking off Pizarro and bringing on Ferreira ???

His dumbass decisions are making him look good. :huh:

Credit to SWP....the wee man done good :P

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant performance. We were great in the first half but I knew when it was 1-0 in the first half that we would rue those missed chances. I reckon if those chances had fallen to in-form players, we could have had a 2-0 lead at the break. Mikel red card made the game a spectacle. Fantastic display by Everton, they were worthy of their goal but you just felt that the sending off galvanised our team.

All to do in the second leg but 2-1 is a good result against an in-form side. They lose Yakubu, Pien-arse and Yobo to the ACON.

I would like to dedicate this win to the memory of my former History teacher of three years who ever so sadly passed away due to a heart attack today. He supported Liverpool but was a huge fan of the game and will be sorely missed.

R.I.P nice touch Bluelion

I thought we played reallyy well tonight, if it wasnt for sending off think we would have won confortably. MOTM, SHAUNY

Way better then QPR and much better atmopshere as well

Good goal from Shauny :D

The ref my god where did they find him?!Inconsient throughout was Evertons 12th man!Everton were eldbowing,handballing yet nout given to them!

Mikels challenge was stupid.Seems to be turning to Dennis lol getting booked all the time but still!

Piazzro was so frustating!Arg lol its Sheva 2!

OMG i'm still kinda buzzing, that was insane, the atmosphere was awesome, made sure i got the east stand to open their holes, it dont take much, just a few ppl (us 5) to sing what the MHL were singing and everyone joins in, piecea piss really. i'll give the toffee men their due too, they sung really passionately even tho they only have 2 songs lol.

First half was complete domination, i was loving what i was watching. We passed well, the movement was good, everything was kinda slippin into place perfectly and what a class finish from shauny to give us a well deserved half time lead.

Second half started pretty much the same, but when mikel was sent off, the game changed and we got edgy. The fans and the players got edgy and when they scored the equaliser, i seriously feared the worst. We quietened down which maybe was expected because tbh we felt really down after the goal, we started to give the ball away sloppily and we was all getting stressed in the crowd for around 10-15 mins. We showed great desire tho, we slowly got our act back together and it got the crowd back into the game as we believed we would get the winner. The winner was weird, it looked like SWP jumped above Lescott but i think its been confirmed as on OG now which would make more sense, would love to see it again tho.

When Everton scored, they went fucking crazy so when we got the winner, boy we fucking give it to em. What a game, It's not over yet tho. Roll on Goodison!! Can't wait!

When you watch Chelsea win on TV in the last minute, its awesome, but when you're actually there, its priceless. Ive now seen 3 last minute winners, Leboeuf vs Leicester in 1997, Dalla-Bona vs Ipswich in 2001 i think and now this one on 2008. It's one of the greatest feelings in the world. I gotta go more often, there's just nothing like it.

Unless I'm mistaken they're giving it as an own goal but at least the little man put pressure on him. What a game from SWP, the finish for the first goal was just beautifully done.

Atmosphere was great, same as Elliott, still buzzing which isn't useful as I'm actually supposed to be finishing my AS Biology core practical instead of being online but I couldn't stop myself :P

All we need is for Pizarro to get a goal or 2 and get his confidence up but from the way he's playing at the moment I can't really see it happening. Why the hell did Shev have to be injured now?

Bloody hell the ref tried as hard as he could to give Everton the game! I haven't seen a replay of Mikel's challenge but it did not look a straight red to me (or anyone sitting around me). And if that was a red then surely Carsley and Neville should have been off as well if the ref was gonna show any consistency in his decisions.

Bring on Goodison :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Belletti did brilliantly tonight, he was far more attacking than Malouda, the most defensive attacking midfielder I've seen in a while

Edited by Becky

Pretty impressive performance despite the ref and Grant trying their best between them to put a spanner in the works. Red card again my arse. Everton should've been down to 9 men by the end of the game, should've been down to 10 inside ten minutes and as it happens they ended up with 12 men instead, but fuck it its only Chelsea. And as for Grant's substitutions, do I even need to go over it again? What else could you do except laugh your arse off? And he comes out of it with a result ffs........you couldnt script this sort of stuff.

Some great performances there from most of them. I'm loving Ballack this season, bloody great turn around in his game since his return. Still cant understand why Grant dont play Belletti more. Pizarro.......well what can you say.......just pay whatever Bolton want ffs. And I've run out of expletives for Hilario.

On the positive side, thats the most committment I've seen us play with since Valencia. Fucking loved it and couldn't have been prouder of them.

what a game i watched on tv, the atmosphere seemed really good i could hear all the chants which was really cool :)

shaun wright phillips great game great goal

ballack what a great turn around from last season :) im loving it

mikel was playing really well until he got sent off which was disappointing

pizzarro is anoying me in the attack he doesnt seem to do anything with the ball when he gets it, frustrates me

but yea what a great game the whole team played with alot of passion and heart they deserved the win tonite great work :)

mikel was playing really well until he got sent off which was disappointing

Yeah forgot to give him a shout, he was immense before the card..........obviously I thought it was disappointing as well, Im just more eloquent. :D

well,didnt manage to catch the game but from the reviews i read through here,it looks like our boys are performing well and Grant is still a cunt :P and the ref can go under the same category as him :lol:

perfect <_< ,another one of those LUCKY moments that came knocking on Grant's door...a LATE own-goal winner for us...

Too right. Pizzaro for Ferreira... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!?

That was the substitution of a mentalist, anyway it was allWright on the night. Lescotts last five minutes will be ones he wants to forget.

Agree with Mischief, what a fantastic team spirit there is in the squad, -almost as though Mourinhos departure has galvanised them. At the risk of flogging a dead horse, have to have another bitch at our ex ''Director of Football'' and team manager. Couple of times he looked completely lost, and whats with those insipid Henmanesque goal celebrations ? Weakly punching the air like a drunk tramp. Ahhh, love the way he tries to dress like Mourinho as well. :)

Anyway its half time as they say, and the bluenoses only need a 1-0 at Goodison, so still all to play for.