Chelsea Vs Everton

James

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0 anymore be wooooo and make the second leg a hell of a lot easier.

Long as we dont play like we did yesterday should be ok lol then again Everton be looking to bounce back so hmmmm.

Long as we dont play like we did yesterday should be ok lol

i think everton will be in trouble if they play like they did yesterday too lol. Still ive been a bit wary of this game since the draw was made but i'm going to it now so we better not fuck it up. I think we need to win by 2 goals. If its 0-0 or a 1-0 win, the 2nd leg will be very uneasy, if we lose we'll be in big trouble but a 2-0 win and it will be job done i feel. Everton rested players yesterday because the carling cup semi final legs are their biggest games since their FA Cup run in 1995.

This will be tough but i think we'll just edge through.

Edited by OllieCFC

good question :D i reckon we'll be ok to play it, but not sure if we'll have enough to make the bench lol.
We can always call Steve Clarke out of retirement,and i'm sure Chopper and Webby would love to play in this game.

Where there's a will,there's a way B)

Im undecided between 0-0 and 0-1, just havent been confident about this one since the draw.
Don't blame you misschief.We needed this game like 'a hole in the head'.Crowd is gonna be poor as well.Below 35,000 i reckon.Bluenose's have'nt even sold out their tickets i think.

Im undecided between 0-0 and 0-1, just havent been confident about this one since the draw.

I feel exactly the same way, i'm not confident about this tie whatsoever but ive decided to go anyway lol.

Edited by OllieCFC

I feel exactly the same way, i'm not confident about this tie whatsoever but ive decided to go anyway lol.
I can't go(working till 3am).Hopefully Cara got her spare ticket on my membership as i really need the loyalty points :)

Me neither esp considering last season when we played them at home the most intresting thing about the match was the Everton fans fight and the random beach balls lol and then we only just drew that game lol so eeeek.

But considering its a Liverpool team atmosphere gotta be better then Sat.Hard to be any worse.

Rather have the away leg first but meh if Oldham can do it so can we!Even if it wasnt their first team.

Edited by Layla

Guest Lampards Bitch
Do we actually have enough men to play this game? :rolleyes:

I can play in lampard place. My Mrs Lampard shirt will disract them with dis-belief lol

We better win. I havent been for a game for ages!

Guest Lampards Bitch

Yeh I havent been since either. Having said that every time I go to watch us V Everton we win.

ive been to 2 Chelsea everton games, won 3-0 in the league a few years back when jimmy scored 2, 2002 or something and 4-1 in an FA Cup replay in 05/06 so the omens are pretty good for me :)

Edited by OllieCFC