Chelsea Vs Everton

James

ive been to 2 Chelsea everton games, won 3-0 in the league a few years back when jimmy scored 2, 2002 or something and 4-1 in an FA Cup replay in 05/06 so the omens are pretty good for me :)

Woohey lol good signs :)

Been to one the end of last season and we just drew that one lol crap game.

Surprised theres tickets still on sale!Although saying that cant buy more then 4 in one area but still!Hmmm could be an intresting turn out but hey lets sing!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lampards Bitch

First Game v Everton 4-1 Gudjohnson, Gronkjaer, Hasselbaink (where he slipped and bounced off the top of his head and went in lol) and Zola (last goal for us). Carsley scored for them.

should be an interesting game, tney will obviously up for it following losing to the mighty oldham !!!

Our result was only marginally better against QPR and that wasnt because we were the better side on the day either, thats what worries me. Everton are a good side, Moyes knows how to play us whereas Grant's pretty clueless on the tactics front. It doesnt bode well.

Have faith in Steve Clarke lol

Hoping Scotty gets a run out,made some good runs yesterday his finishing were a bit eh though but hey experince etc

Edited by Layla

This is a seriously tough game for us, we are lucky at the moment just to be able to put a team out. Hopefully we can get a few players back for this game but so far no news other than Carvalho back from suspension, but into the injury pile we can now add Drogba, Essien and Kalou who all have sodded off to the ACN for a month!!

We could definately struggle in this game and our main saving grace is that we will be able to put out a very strong defence with Riccy and Alex in the centre. We need to win this home game though as it will be very tough to go there and get a good win.

Chelsea will be without Didier Drogba, Michael Essien and Salomon Kalou for the Carling Cup semi-final first leg because of the African Cup of Nations.

But Mikel John Obi could be available, Ricardo Carvalho returns after a ban, Ashley Cole is fit again and Petr Cech has an outside chance of being fit.

Everton have picked Steven Pienaar, despite South Africa wanting him.

Joseph Yobo hopes to be fit, while Tim Howard, Tim Cahill and Phil Neville return but Mikel Arteta is suspended.

Provisional Chelsea squad: Cech, Hilario, Belletti, A Cole, J Cole, Ben-Haim, Alex, Carvalho, Bridge, Ferreira, Sidwell, Sinclair, Sahar, Wright-Phillips, Pizarro, Obi, Ballack.

Provisional Chelsea squad: Cech, Hilario, Belletti, A Cole, J Cole, Ben-Haim, Alex, Carvalho, Bridge, Ferreira, Sidwell, Sinclair, Sahar, Wright-Phillips, Pizarro, Obi, Ballack.

preferably.... i'd go with:-

..................Cech...............

Belletti..Carvalho..Alex..A Cole

......Sidwell...Ballack..Obi.....

......J Cole..Pizarro..SWP.....

but i can see it being:-

...........Hilario...........

Ferrerira..Alex..Ben Haim..Bridge

.....Sidwell..Ballack..J Cole...

.....Sincalir..Pizarro..SWP...

either team should beat everton i think

Right, ive picked my tickets up so ive already been to SB once today...... Now its all about putting in a decent performance and a good win on my 2nd visit of the day :D Leaving in 30 mins woooo lol

Looks like Cara and Ollie will be our lucky mascots tonight, enjoy the game. I think even with a depleted squad we can turn these blue mickeys over 2-0 first leg and 1-1 up there. Tonights scorers SWP and Ballack. fingerscrossed.gif

Anyone got a stream for this one?

This is gonna be a tough game, cant see many goals in this one, Im going for 1-0 Chelsea.

Some sopcast Links

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6543

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6542

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6001

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6007

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/14249

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/39455

One of these shuld work.