Ramires

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pri.jpg

Beltrame Wesley is the man who intends to replace Jorge Jesus Ramires, departure to Chelsea. The average is 23, plays for Santos and has physical and technical characteristics very similar to the number 8 of Benfica. The athlete trained at Vila Belmiro emblem has a release clause of € 8 million. However, know the game, the power business will make for lower values.

Looking ahead output Ramires, Jesus pointed batteries immediately to the couple's Santos and Luis Filipe Vieira asked to try to bring the athlete to the Light The business could even move in the coming hours, because the pass does not belong in the ace the whole club, which can not fight alone in your output.

Wesley's economic rights are broken into several slices, leaving the club in the higher: 35 percent. The remaining parcels are divided as follows: 20 per cent belong to the DIS group, 25 percent are in the hands of their own athletes and 20 percent is owned by businessman, Roberto de Almeida.

But red is not alone in the race for hiring the school. Recently, the Germans Werder Bremen tried to hire the player, presenting a proposal in the amount of five million euros, but this was rejected. Santos did not want to sell, saying the figure was low and that the player was crucial to the success of the team - the other owners of the pass also did not create obstacles to the decision of the emblem of Brazil.

However, Wesley did not cross their arms and expressed its willingness to embrace a new project, which would precisely through Europe. At this point, nobody takes an interest in the medium, but the truth is that his name is even on the table of the eagles.

Speaking to THE GAME, Hugo Garcia, one of the men who work with the entrepreneur Roberto de Almeida, said that was not yet formalized a proposal. "Frankly, we have not received any official statement from Benfica. We know it's a great club and any player would like to be part of his paintings, but no official approach," he said, admitting that "automatically, there are many contacts."

http://www.ojogo.pt/

This is really good news. Their president said yesterday that they would replace Ramires quickly if he went, and Ojogo who, I understand are the most credible source in Portugal, are reporting they've found this guy.

They also say:

Ramires is a small step to transfer to Chelsea, the club that recently presented a proposal for 22 million to try to recruit Benfica midfielder. At this stage, we discuss the method of payment and who assumes the obligations with the two Brazilian clubs where he graduated Ramires.

Reds tried to resist the touch of Chelsea, but the fact that 50 percent of the pass belongs to businessman Kia Joorabchian would force the club to buy him Light this percentage by an amount corresponding to half of the proposal of the blues - that is, 11 million euros. Luis Filipe Vieira, Benfica TV in an interview yesterday morning, remembered not only depend on themselves to keep Kenya in his paintings. "There is nothing yet. But [the residence of] Ramires not depend solely on us. There is a partnership and we must respect it," said the leader of the Light

Found that the GAME, the deal has not yet been realized because the reds want to receive the money all at once (or at least a good part of it) while Chelsea want to pay in phases, over several years. Furthermore, Vieira wants the rival English also assume payment of the duties of training the player to the Joinville and Cruise has the right (1.1 million)

r.i.p matic.

£18m!!!! ... i'd rather keep the stadium name 'stamford bridge' than sign this guy.

Both of them will be in the first team next season hopefully, they are very different players and we don't have enough midfielders. Ramires is only 1 year older than matic and he has big game experience, he can bring energy pace and tackling ability to our midfield, also he is fantastic in the air !. This transfer is very essien like, he is a raw young midfielder who like's to tackle and to get forward.

BBC.co.uk/sport yellow ticker: Benfica's £17m-rated Brazilian midfielder Ramires due at Chelsea on Wednesday for medical.

Sounds good to me.

Thursday or friday the club will announce the signing, i wonder what number he will get ?

Chelsea Aim To Secure £18m Ace By Wednesday Evening by Adam Davies on August 3rd, 2010

He’ll get used to this sight in no time in the Premier League.

Benfica president Luis Filipe Vieira has admitted the Portuguese champions are already planning for life without midfielder Ramires as Chelsea edged closer to a deal for the Brazil international.

Chelsea are in the final stages of a agreeing a fee of around £18million with Benfica as Carlo Ancelotti continues to put his team through their pre-season paces in Germany.

And the deal for should be signed and sealed by the time Chelsea return on Wednesday evening following their friendly against Hamburg.

Admitting Benfica were ready to do a deal with Chelsea for Ramires, Vieira said: ‘Our main aim is to keep building the team and do the right thing in sporting terms.

‘If there is a good proposal, we will do everything we can to make it work for us. We are prepared for everything and have options to fill all the positions to make sure we strengthen.’ (Daily Mail)

It seems a long time since Chelsea FC made a big money signing, but they actually spent the same amount of money as the mooted £18million on a player last year: Yuri Zhirkov. The Russian didn’t have much chance to impress last season in either of his favoured positions of left back or left midfield, due to both injury and Ashley Cole and Florent Malouda’s imperious form ahead of him. However, Ramires has a more obvious role in the side.

The departures of Michael Ballack, Juliano Belletti and Joe Cole have left a clear void in midfield. Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti believes Ramires is the man to fill it.

Ramires is a dynamic box-to-box midfielder, whose physicality and power will be ideally suited to the Barclays Premier League. At just 23, he is markedly younger than many of his future colleagues at Chelsea, and his endless stamina saw him affectionately nicknamed the Blue Kenyan while at Cruzeiro. Strong in the tackle and possessing a powerful shot, he ought to be a tremendous young signing for the Blues.

Edited by caesarblues

What? and what about... ummm... Frank Lampard?

Lampard is not a creative player? are yuo telling me that in your opinion Sneijder, Seedorf, van der vart, Xavi Alonso and some more players you have

mention are more creative than lamps? thats bollocks... lamps is one of the most best passers in the world.

20 assists in every season is not enough for you? 20 and 20 this year? beside of him, who can do that?

Lampard shuold be even on top of the list you have made their... right after Messi and Ronaldo, together with Xavi.(consider the present shape).

I always knew Franky is underrated, but i did not know that chelsea fans also not rate him has he deserve..

Me underrating Lamps laugh.gif ? I'm probably one his biggest fans but i know and don't overrate his qualities. First of all, Frank doesn't provide 20 assists a season. 2009/2010 was the first season he racked up 20 assists in all competitions. In 2008/2009 19 assists, 2007/2008 11 assists, 2006/2007 15 assists, 2005/2006 10 assists and in 2004/2005 16 assists. So please, only state facts.

And why do people link a great amount of assists to being a great passer. Messi provides a lot of assists every season. Is he one the best passers in the world ? No. Drogba was only behind Lampard and Fabregas on the assist list in the PL last season (2009/2010). Is he one of the best passers in the world ? Nope, not by long shot. Assists say more about great link-up play and how important the player is in build-up play than the greatness of his passing.

Frank isn't one best passers in the world. You have the absolute elite passers:

Xavi

Iniesta

Fabregas

Xabi Alonso

Guti

Valéron (still a fantastic passer)

De La Pena (also still a fantastic passer)

Pirlo

Ronaldinho

David Pizarro

Totti

Liverani

Deco

Scholes

Carrick (some might disagree but his passing game is amazing)

After them you have players like Sneijder, Lampard and many others in the second category.

But getting back to what i was trying to say. I'll try to explain what i was trying to say with the creative player i think we're missing. I meant we dont have that absolute selfless player in our midfield, the ultimate teamplayer. Players who get greater satisfaction from setting up a attack and providing that incisive final ball. The glue that sticks the team together. Their importance to the team go unnoticed by many.

RX8 said: ''I thing I´m understando what U are trying to say... but besides Inter.... The Crack player were the difference.... Kaka, Ronaldinho, CR, Messi...'

All of them were vital to their team's succes, i fully agree with him. But the ultimate teamplayer in their teams i was talking about were just as important (if you ask me).

I would like to edit the list i made a bit, about the creative force(s) of the last CL winners:

2010 Inter: Sneijder (spotlight Milito)

2009 Barcelona: Xavi, Iniesta (spotlight Messi)

2008 Man Utd (we were so close cry.gif): Carrick, Scholes (spotlight Ronaldo)

2007 Milan: Pirlo, Seedorf (spotlight Kaka)

2006: Deco, Ronaldinho (spotlight Ronaldinho)

(Ronaldinho was very special case. He was the player who made difference but also a creative force together with Deco. He was that good).

All those players were just as important to their CL and/or domestic succes as the players who (eventually) got all the spotlight. About Frank, i think he belongs in the list of players who get all the spotlights. Everyone (people who know what they're talking about) knows that he and Drogba are the key players to the succeses of Chelsea. Dont forget he was only behind Ronaldinho for the Ballon d'Or (European footballer of the year) award and the FIFA World Player of the Year back in 2005. Ronaldinho was out of this world back then so that was a huge achievement.

When Frank put more focus on playmaking and made a lot less goals in the first half of the season (2009/2010), he was critisized by many. Claiming he was over the hill and losing his world-class abilities. When he put the focus on scoring goals (change of formation helped a lot) again, everyone was happy and convinced of his great quality again.

Frank can't be one of our main goal scorers and The playmaker of the team. He would have to be at two places at the same time. Frank is like Ronaldinho. A creative force but more the player who makes the difference. He is unbelievably important for our side. But we depend on him too much in midfield play. Thats why a great playmaker (the selfless player, ultimate teamplayer) would really be a great addition to our midfield. Deco wasn't fit enough and a bit over the hill. But I always thought Frank played better with Deco in midfield. He took over a lot of work Frank had to do on his own.

Hope i made my point clear tiphat.gif.

Edited by Blue_Soldier

BBC.co.uk/sport yellow ticker: Benfica's £17m-rated Brazilian midfielder Ramires due at Chelsea on Wednesday for medical.

Sounds good to me.

What happened to the whole third party being involved thing ?

I thought the PL would block this move because of that.

I don't know how you can say r.i.p. to Matic.

Don't you remember how many players we lost?

Joe Cole -> Benayoun

Ballack -> Ramires

Belletti

Deco

Stoch

I'm sure young players will get more chances. What worries me is what Carlo said about signing 2 players and giving chance for 5 lads from academy. Hope this window is not over for us. Btw you all complain about his price. Last year we bought Zhirkov for 18 mln and you weren't complaining as much as today. Due to Real Madrid, Man City and partly us transfer market is changing and we have to spend more every year. Remember we bought young defender for 5 mln.

Can't wait for it to be official! blue%20scalf.gif

Sounds good to me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8881118.stm

The story to go with it ^

£17million, not bad!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You