Hamburg vs Chelsea

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep let's blame Turnbull for that, never mind the shite defending.

dude then lets spend 20m on 4 players for defense and get a Lique 1 goal keeper? wtf...

its quite clear we need a better goalkeeper as back up.

Yep let's blame Turnbull for that, never mind the shite defending.

Yep let's love Turnbull he is the best goalkeeper ever to play for us wub.gif

It's not his fault, right? Somebody made mistake so he can leave the ball to just roll in, because it's not his mistake, right?

He is so great! I don't need Cech! Turnbull all the way! wub.gif

i feel he did though.

anyway its quite apprant that Drogba and zhirkov is in need of match fitness.

Did carvalho fuck up? I want to know :-( 

All in all I'm sure I'll have a good day on Sunday :-)

I highly don't care about the results in pre-season. The thing which worries me more is the way we are playing and defending.

+1

We're playing horrible football. Too many defensive mistakes and hardly doing anything in attack.

Edited by Blue_Soldier

Turnbull couldn't save a game on FIFA. Kakuta and Benayoun were both anonymous. The team were outstandingly solid in the first half; all of a sudden we capitulate after Lampard and Ivanovic are subbed. I know results don't matter but the way we played was woeful... the 8-0 thrashing of Wigan looks so long ago, doesn't it? On the plus side John Mikel Obi was outstanding, and I thought Ferreira had a good match too.