Patrick van Aanholt

Ryan Bertrand

John Mikel Obi

Michael Essien

Nemanja Matic

Josh McEachran

Franco Di Santo

Daniel Sturridge

Subs: Hilario, Ross Turnbull, Ben Gordon, Nathaniel Chalobah, Jack Cork, Conor Clifford, Daniel Philliskirk, Michael Woods, Kaby Djalo, Milan Lalkovic, Scott Sinclair.

Daniel Sturridge and Franco Di Santo will lead the attack in the first pre-season friendly of 2009/10.

Michael Essien and John Mikel Obi both start in a diamond midfield which has 17-year-old Josh McEachran at the front of it. Nemanja Matic will play on the left.

In central defence Patrick van Aanholt will partner Alex with Jeffrey Bruma and Ryan Bertrand the full-backs.

Former Chelsea reserve team player Liam Bridcutt is on the bench for Palace. He is on trial.

Chelsea are expected to line up in the following 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

Petr Cech (capt)

Jeffrey Bruma

Alex

Patrick van Aanholt

Ryan Bertrand

John Mikel Obi

Michael Essien

Nemanja Matic

Josh McEachran

Franco Di Santo

Daniel Sturridge

Subs: Hilario, Ross Turnbull, Ben Gordon, Nathaniel Chalobah, Jack Cork, Conor Clifford, Daniel Philliskirk, Michael Woods, Kaby Djalo, Milan Lalkovic, Scott Sinclair.

Palace: Speroni, Wright, Radosavcjevic, McCarthy ©, Barrett, Danns, Dorman, Lee, Ambrose, Ouasfane, Baiollo.

Subs: Price, N'Diaye, Cadogan , Bridcutt, Morgan, Davis, Zaha, Scannell.

The game is live on Chelsea TV

DavidEU you almost had it right tongue.gif

Not excited about the formation though.. I really dislike the diamond formation. Hopefully this is just because of the available squad and Carlo isnt trying to use his formation again.

Dont understand why Van Aanholt is in centre defence while Bruma is at right back. Hutchinson is probably injured..again sad.gif

Hey all Chelsea's Fan ! im new ! :) How your all doin Guys/Girls ? I hope Bruma will start,same with Aanholt. :) Greets from the netherlands !

Welcome to the forum. Stick around :)

Awesome to see McEachran starting. Good luck to all the younger lads!

Guys Im not sure if i can ask this..but..Does any1 have a link to see the Game ? I mean im from the netherlands but they dont show us the game...So..any1 got a stream ?

Myp2p.eu, also several links were mentioned in the forum before. Welcome, hope you enjoy it here :)