Crystal Palace vs Chelsea

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Mancienne unavailable, I think its pretty cert that Sam will start at RB, Alex and Bruma in the middle, and a half each for PvA and Bertrand. Danny Mills Pappoe and/or Rohan Ince along with Billy Clifford shall be on the bench too, I guess, as we have no other defenders.

Lets hope for a great match. I haved missed seeing our boys play in that beautiful blue shirt.

Hope the young players shine today. Would love to see this first eleven in the first half

Cech

Hutchinson - Alex - Bruma - Van Aanholt

Essien - Matic

McEachran

Kakuta - Sturridge - Töre

Lets hope for a great match. I haved missed seeing our boys play in that beautiful blue shirt.

Hope the young players shine today. Would love to see this first eleven in the first half

Cech

Hutchinson - Alex - Bruma - Van Aanholt

Essien - Matic

McEachran

Kakuta - Sturridge - Töre

Kakuta is unavailable because he is on U-19 Championships. So are Sala, Borini and Mellis.

Kakuta is unavailable because he is on U-19 Championships. So are Sala, Borini and Mellis.

Yeah you're right. I read about that yesterday.

Its a damn shame he isnt going to play. Lalkovic instead of Kakuta then.

Thanks for the correction thumbsup.gif

Change your formation. I'd imagine he'll play.

Nahh, i dont like Di Santo that much. I dont think he's good enough for Chelsea.

I'd much rather see Sturridge playing, he can grow out to be our next star striker

Nahh, i dont like Di Santo that much. I dont think he's good enough for Chelsea.

I'd much rather see Sturridge playing, he can grow out to be our next star striker

I don't particularly rate Di Santo either, but he deserves the chance as much as the others. Its the last one he's probably going to get, too.

I'd play:

Cech

Hutchinson Bruma Alex van Aanholt

Essien Matic Mikel

McEachran

Sturridge Di Santo

Second half appearances for; Hilario, Danny Mills Pappoe, Bertrand, Billy/Connor Clifford, Cork, Sinclair.

am I the only one not totally convinced about sturridge/...hope he does well just have doubts

I think he's the sort that needs 5-6 games on the run to get going. He had a good game at Birmingham last season where he could have scored 2, if not for Joe Hart. Because his chances are SO limited, he seems to be trying to hard at the moment and doesnt always work for the team. Got potential though. If he gets his chance, I think he could do well.

I don't particularly rate Di Santo either, but he deserves the chance as much as the others. Its the last one he's probably going to get, too.

I'd play:

Cech

Hutchinson Bruma Alex van Aanholt

Essien Matic Mikel

McEachran

Sturridge Di Santo

Second half appearances for; Hilario, Danny Mills Pappoe, Bertrand, Billy/Connor Clifford, Cork, Sinclair.

I see where you're coming from and you're right about the fact that he deserves a chance.

Since Ancelotti already said nobody's playing 90 min, he would play the second half in my formation.

But i have to say that i hate that 4-4-2 (diamond) formation, I dont think it fits our squad at all.