Who should Chelsea buy?

RX8

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we would had Aguero.... That will be perfect... look at him playing for atletic... Wonderfall but I never understand why we did not sing him... Lost so much time with torres... for nothing

If we would had Aguero.... That will be perfect... look at him playing for atletic... Wonderfall but I never understand why we did not sing him... Lost so much time with torres... for nothing

Athletico asking for too much money, plus his wage demands. Not worth it.

Torres it's better than Aguero. However, I agree with what you say. We need to spend a lot of money to buy Torres and that woulb be terrible, while buying Aguero would be cheaper and is almost as good as Torres. He's younger and financially it's a better business.

A good alternative could be Dzeko. *.*

Torres it's better than Aguero. However, I agree with what you say. We need to spend a lot of money to buy Torres and that woulb be terrible, while buying Aguero would be cheaper and is almost as good as Torres. He's younger and financially it's a better business.

A good alternative could be Dzeko. *.*

Aguero would have cost around £40 million and £160,000 a week in wages on his initial contract which would either be wasted if he flopped or we would have had to offer him a pay rise before his initial contract run out..i worked it out a few weeks ago and by my estimation if we bought Aguero and kept him until he was 30 ( for 8 years)..he would have cost us over £100Million. not really a deal i`d be comfortable with for just one player,who might not settle,produce the goods,or could have a career ending injury at any time and wouldn`t be a regular starter for us for the next two seasons at the earliest,anyway..and obviously neither were the men that matter at CFC.

have said all this before on here..hope it sinks in this time.

Aguero would have cost around £40 million and £160,000 a week in wages on his initial contract which would either be wasted if he flopped or we would have had to offer him a pay rise before his initial contract run out..i worked it out a few weeks ago and by my estimation if we bought Aguero and kept him until he was 30 ( for 8 years)..he would have cost us over £100Million. not really a deal i`d be comfortable with for just one player,who might not settle,produce the goods,or could have a career ending injury at any time and wouldn`t be a regular starter for us for the next two seasons at the earliest,anyway..and obviously neither were the men that matter at CFC.

have said all this before on here..hope it sinks in this time.

:o

I had no ideia that he was so expensive.

How can we be sure we do not even Try to get him,... Never send a Fax or a SMS to Atletic With an Offer of X millions.... We don´t even Try.... Of Course Atletic President Say the Top Money he wants... is Always that way.... You ask the most... We offer the minimun... and we get a Middle Point... And That Include Agueros Salary... Do You Really Thing Aguero will say no to 120.000 or 100.... He is no even getting 80.000 in atletic... but as I said Before... we Don´T EVEN TRY...

I thing between 30 million Aguero Should be Our... but NOOouuuu we send everything to get Torres so he can Slap us the Door in our Faces... Same F**King Story With Robinho... Every Time we try to get a Big Name they all do the same to us.... Slap us in our Faces...

Our Negotiation Group SUCK BIG TIME... ALL TRANSFER WINDOW

How can we be sure we do not even Try to get him,... Never send a Fax or a SMS to Atletic With an Offer of X millions.... We don´t even Try.... Of Course Atletic President Say the Top Money he wants... is Always that way.... You ask the most... We offer the minimun... and we get a Middle Point... And That Include Agueros Salary... Do You Really Thing Aguero will say no to 120.000 or 100.... He is no even getting 80.000 in atletic... but as I said Before... we Don´T EVEN TRY...

I thing between 30 million Aguero Should be Our... but NOOouuuu we send everything to get Torres so he can Slap us the Door in our Faces... Same F**King Story With Robinho... Every Time we try to get a Big Name they all do the same to us.... Slap us in our Faces...

Our Negotiation Group SUCK BIG TIME... ALL TRANSFER WINDOW

Sighs ,,you are right of course ..lets all go and support Citeh

Sighs ,,you are right of course ..lets all go and support Citeh

U thing City was Good in the Transfer Market jajaja... They was the worse... Because they bought all player for any price asked... and the salarys are unsustaineble for a Team who is not in the CL and is now winning nothing and do not thing they will, like we did with MOU. This guys are Blowing up the Market with Barcelona and Real Madrid´s Help That this will explote to them so hard that this team and all the players are going to pray other team help them to buy players.

At Least Real Madrid and Barcelona won tittles, CL, Cups..etc. but City?? They will got Luck if they Get Carling Cup or FA one time...

Real Madrid in the last 12 Years had Spend 1.023.000.000 Million and Barcelona 700.000.000 Millions but they Won So much in the last 12 years that maybe worth it... but City had spend 430.000.000 Millions and is Playing EUROPA LEAGUE in 2 years and It does not Looks like this is the year for Them....

Chelsea is my Team... But I Hate all the Transfer Windows... is like Christmas for a Child.... Always hopes for the best Toys... but we never got the best toys.... and the Problems is... Our Family has enough money to buy them...

U guys know what I mean.... We never get the Great Name... The Great Player....

You know who I admire and belive me Abramovich Should get those guys... Inmediatly... The Negotiation Team From AC MILAN.... o yeah... those guys Really know how to get Big names for almost for Free or with a 50% off at least... They Get Robinho for 18 Million and Real Madrid got him from Santo for 30 Million they sold him to City for 42 Million.... and Milan Get Him for almost Half of what Real Pay For him..... This Guys Really are the best Don´t U thing??? I mean.... Ramirez Cost Chelsea 22 Million and Robinho 18 to Milan.... Marvelous...

Now They Got Zlatan for 1 year Loan ... They reduce 4 million in his Salary and had to pay 24 million for him for the next 3 year.... Barcelona Pay 45 Million for him....

And this is the best part.... Kevin Prince Boaten was Sold to Genova... and He never touch the Pitch from Genova He was sent to AC milan for 1.5 million deal... I mean... can U belive that; a Club get a Player and inmediatly loan him a direct Rival?? I mean.... WOW

And the most important thing is..... all Players Are so Happy to be at Milan Now like us.... Milan Got + 2 million in positive Money and We took - 23.900.000 € ....

Look at the Number Between Chelsea and AC Milan??

Is in Spanich

Retirado: Out of Football.

Libre: For Free

Regresa Cesión: Return From a Loan

Cesión: Loan

AC MILAN

OUTS

Favalli DEF Retirado

Dida POR Retirado

Storari (Juventus) POR 4500000

Digao (Peñafiel) DEF Libre

Mancini (Inter) DEF Regresa cesión

Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy) MED Regresa cesión

Zigoni (Genoa) DEL Libre

Huntelaar (Milan) DEL 13000000

Borriello (Roma) DEL 13000000

Kaladze (Genoa) DEF Libre

TOTAL: 30.500.000 €

IN

Yepes (Chievo Verona) DEF Libre

Kevin Prince Boateng (Genoa) DEF Cesión + 1.500.000 €

Marco Amelia (Genoa) POR Cesión

Cristian Daminuta (Inter) DEF 1000000

Attila Filkor (Inter) MED 1000000

Sokratis (Genoa) DEF 7000000

Fosati (Inter) MED Libre

Montelongo (River Plate) DEF Cesión

Ibrahimovic (Barça) DEF Cesión

Robinho (Manchester City) DEL 18000000

TOTAL: 28.500.000 €

Balance: +2.000.000 €

CHELSEA

OUT

Belletti (Fluminense) DEF Libre

Joe Cole (Liverpool) MED Libre

Michael Ballack (B.Leverkusen) MED Libre

Miroslav Stoch (Fenerbahçe) MED 5500000

Tomas Kalas (S.Olomouc) DEF Cesión

Deco (Fluminense) MED Libre

Scott Sinclair (Swansea) DEL 600000

Matovic (Vitesse) DEF Cesión

Slobodan Rajkovic (Vitesse) DEF Cesión

Delac (Vitesse) POR Cesión

Carvalho (Real Madrid) DEF 8000000

Di Santo (Wigan) DEL Cesión

TOTAL: 14.100.000 €

IN

Delac (Inter Zapresic) POR 3000000

Benayoun (Liverpool) MED 7000000

Tomas Kalas (S.Olomouc) DEF 6000000

Ramires (Benfica) MED 22000000

TOTAL: 38.000.000 €

Ac Milan Sold or Let go 10 Player and Got 10 Player.... Chelsea Sold or Let go 12 Player and Got 4... and we lost money.... We got 4 player only 2 play for the First Team and only 1 maybe... Maybe will be in the 11 .... Ramires if he can beat Mikel or Essien...

This Guys from Milan are my Heroes in the Transfer Market....

where we fail they was successfull... Chelsea on Robinho For 32.5 Millions... Fail AC Milan got him for 18..... Chelsea at Torres for 50 Millions.... Fail, AC Milan got Ibra for 24 Million and 1 year Loan, Chelsea for Neymar... for 18 Million Fail..... but they get for the Same amount of money Robinho...

Tranfer Market was Perfect for AC Milan.... We never have a Perfect Makert... And never good Luck on it

off course there is a big difference between Chelsea and Milan we have better and Powerfull team... no doubt... but my Analisys is Simple.... According to the Objetives planed for each team.... If a test need to be Done... Chelsea Fail with F + and AC Milan pass with A+

Christ you would have thought we was close to relegation last year. You are a joke - What do you want? Us to win every game hands down 6-0 and be £500 million in debt?? We don't need those players. AC Milan did.

People complain that we don't give our youth enough chances and suggest we should play them more, then when we actually start introducing them into the first team they say we should buy more top quality players. Our supporters are so fickle it's unbelievable at times!!

Actually,he's got a point there somewhere.

Our inability to finish deal has become quite disappointing,I mean,this summer we know that Chelsea officially placed a bid for 2 players,Neymar and Begovic.We failed to sign any of them for whatever reasons but it's clear that either Carlo or our "Football Board" believe that our squad could use some additions.There we probably more bids that we don't know but the point is that we can't actually sign quite a few players that we *want*.

Christ you would have thought we was close to relegation last year. You are a joke - What do you want? Us to win every game hands down 6-0 and be £500 million in debt?? We don't need those players. AC Milan did.

People complain that we don't give our youth enough chances and suggest we should play them more, then when we actually start introducing them into the first team they say we should buy more top quality players. Our supporters are so fickle it's unbelievable at times!!

U did not Understand me... I´m not saying we need those players.. and grow in Depts... My Point is... Ac Milan got the players they wanted and for a Excelent Deals...

I'm trying to compare the quality and efficiency of AC Milan to recruit the players they wanted

See the scenarios we wanted to Robinho and fail, Milan was Successful

We wanted Torres, and they Ibra, successful Milan, Chelsea Failure

I'm talking about the quality and success at the time of recruitment in the transfer market.

I'm not saying that we have to go into debt, all I'm saying that if we want somebody like Neymar, then we send good negotiators and hire him, but that's not happening to us.

Bad examples,really.

Robinho flopped so bad that he made our Shevchenko deal look good,he's a lazy flop and that's why he went for that price.Why do you think Manchester City fans were happy to see him go.

I never really bought the Torres story,no official confirmation or bid but just talks of Roman flying here and there to close his deal as if he's the one making transfers for us. Ibrahimovc flopped terribly in Barcelona and they wanted to sell him before his price went even lower,he probably broke up with Pique too.

Milan has been buying quite a few has-beens for the past few years and they haven't really be successful with that strategy have they?

The last has-been that we bought was Shevchenko so we as fans should be rather happy that our club avoids that sort of deals now.

U did not Understand me... I´m not saying we need those players.. and grow in Depts... My Point is... Ac Milan got the players they wanted and for a Excelent Deals...

I'm trying to compare the quality and efficiency of AC Milan to recruit the players they wanted

I'm talking about the quality and success at the time of recruitment in the transfer market.

I'm not saying that we have to go into debt, all I'm saying that if we want somebody like Neymar, then we send good negotiators and hire him, but that's not happening to us.

I get what you're trying to say, but it's important we remember that every deal is an isolated case and it isn't fair to compare deals over a period of time or indeed those in the same year either.

In Robinho's case in 2008, Real agreed a deal to sell him to us, but City came in with a bigger offer at the last minute and Madrid sold him to them instead. We actually got the man we wanted, but it's just that Madrid turned out to be a real pimp, pure and simple.

As for Torres and Ibra, it's clear Ibra wanted to move, and Barca didn't want him there either. So it's a case of the player and the selling club both wanting a deal to be done. Whereas with Torres, Liverpool refused to sell him, and Torres himself decided to stay once Hodgson was appointed. Nothing we can do in that case. It's similar to Terry and Man City. We refused to sell and Terry wanted to stay.

In regard to Aguero, the asking price coupled with his wage demands were too much . Same with Neymar, we made a bid around the region of what we thought was a fair price for him, but Santos wanted more.

To sum up, what I'm trying to say is, it's easy to complete a deal when all the three parties want a move (buying club, selling club, and the player himself). Look at the Ramires case for an example in this. But when either the seller club or the player doesn't want a move, a transfer becomes next o impossible to complete.

i agree with the part of us being not able to sort the best deals out , we are not very persuasive when we are trying to get a new player . i mean we have had very long negotiations going with a lot of players and none has been agreed . starting from robinho going through torres and aguero ending with neymar . even the players that did actually sign for us did go through a lot of yes and no before they did like ramires who should have been one of the easiest transfers ever .

but to say the AC milan are the best in recruiting players then you got it all wrong .... i mean if we try to buy rivaldo or veron now they won't cost us 4 millions combined but that doesn't mean we got the better part of the deal

i agree with the part of us being not able to sort the best deals out , we are not very persuasive when we are trying to get a new player . i mean we have had very long negotiations going with a lot of players and none has been agreed . starting from robinho going through torres and aguero ending with neymar . even the players that did actually sign for us did go through a lot of yes and no before they did like ramires who should have been one of the easiest transfers ever .

but to say the AC milan are the best in recruiting players then you got it all wrong .... i mean if we try to buy rivaldo or veron now they won't cost us 4 millions combined but that doesn't mean we got the better part of the deal

You Think Ibra and Robinho are like Veron o Rivaldo... they are in the best age for a Player... between 25 to 30.... Ibra is going to Help a Lot so as Robinho,If the city of Milan survives the Robinho and Ronaldinho´s partys jajajaja.

my point is, if we were efficient and effective in the recruitment of players like Robinho, for example, he would have been very helpful and I'm sure he would not be running away from us as he is doing it to City.

They say everything works if the three parties agree, the case of Robinho everything was ready, he spoke publicly he wanted to join Chelsea, Real said ok Business and at the Last Minute lost Robinho ... because someone just offered a little more ..... I see it as an inefficient business failures. Real Madrid at that point at which City appeared it was Robinho's decision, but we were overtaken by an Amateur ... For me it was amazing to see how the City took him in our face, at that point the negotiators failed to convince Robinho to go to Chelsea it was a decision made by him.

I think we all have the same feeling when it comes to big name players to negotiate. We are bad dealers in the transfer window.

I'm so disappointed in the sale of transfers that I feel we have a very compact and is known, but we put the eye in Neymar someone else will do it too and the next is going to cost much more and when the Crack is a going to say that we do not pay the 28 million. Like when we say of Aguero playing for Atletico.

Anyway just my opinion about Chelsea I am a fan of for many years and consider the contracting department is very bad, do not know what will be the real problem if we have financial constraints or simply that people who work there do a terrible job. But the clock is ticking and in a few years we will have to pay a title drought by not hiring figures in time, I worried about all the position players like Lampard, Malouda, Anelka and Drogba. Forwards like Drogba and Lampard strike capabilities and making 20 goals a season are rare. The same goes for left side with Malouda.